MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:11 AM

Link to the Original Article.

Irkutsk, Russia is apparently a known UFO hotspot, and UFO believers think the body was left behind by alien visitors after an accident, or was missed in a clean-up by the Russian government as part of some sort of alien cover-up.

Dozens of UFO sightings are reported every year in the area, and only last month there were reports of an unidentified object hurtling into the nearby Irkutsk region of Siberia.

"We couldn't believe it when we saw it. And what was spooky is that there was no sign of the spaceship. Perhaps that was taken away and the body overlooked," said Igor Molovic, one of the pair that uploaded the video.
Posted Image

#2 Lamuris

Lamuris

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Interests:varied too many to list

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:49 PM

Interesting footage, well done if it is fake. I am not so sure what it is.

Link to the Original Article.

Irkutsk, Russia is apparently a known UFO hotspot, and UFO believers think the body was left behind by alien visitors after an accident, or was missed in a clean-up by the Russian government as part of some sort of alien cover-up.

Dozens of UFO sightings are reported every year in the area, and only last month there were reports of an unidentified object hurtling into the nearby Irkutsk region of Siberia.

"We couldn't believe it when we saw it. And what was spooky is that there was no sign of the spaceship. Perhaps that was taken away and the body overlooked," said Igor Molovic, one of the pair that uploaded the video.

#3 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:35 PM

If this is an alien it's probably the smallest I ever heard about! Compare the depth of the snow bank it is in and even allowing for drifting the snow is about 2 feet deep in the area. The general snow amount is somewhat less but I am allowing for the possibility some drifting may have occurred.

Next compare the body laying there. If you consider the length of the body, even minus the leg, if you stood it up it would be less than half the snowbank in height. That would make the body only about 12 inches foot to toe...... Most grays (which is what this one appears to be) are reported to be between 3 - 4 feet in height. Unless the aliens have taken to manning their craft with kids, this one is very short!

Hoax?

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:04 AM

If this is an alien it's probably the smallest I ever heard about!

I thought of the same.

Hoax?

I all probability, I believe it is a hoax created to stir up.
Posted Image

#5 Pete LeBrun

Pete LeBrun

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal is my absolute favorite thing in the world and I plan on studying it at school in the fall. I also like writing bike riding, reading, and hanging out with friends. My favorite holiday is Halloween ad my favorite season is fall.

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:15 PM

Where's the link to this story first of all? Second of all it is probably fake and most likely conjured by UFO enthusiasts or conspiracy theorists. Irkutsk, Russia is basically the same as Roswell, New Mexico, USA.

Edited by MoonChild, 17 June 2011 - 02:03 AM.

#6 beccaluvsghostsntexas

beccaluvsghostsntexas

Looking for some frozen butt snowfairies.......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal!

Posted 20 July 2011 - 11:53 AM

These alien things are really hard for me to believe since there are so many ways they can be made anymore.....I think for me to believe that there are aliens out there one would have to swoop down from the sky & smack me on the head...... :P
It's just Becca Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users