• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#136 Mandi Guru

Mandi Guru

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:21 PM

Nice reading all these posts about 2012, I was curious about this year and a little bit worried
I Personally must agreed with all the quotes, whether it’s scientific, religious and personal analysis, (the shift of the poles ... , Armageddon, the return of Christ, technology, knowledge and conscience awareness etc) it all has been written and thought, and I think we are going to attend all these events on some certain dates (and on different scales of time), but also I think nothing we should worry about, but instead living life with love and ease, and leave for astronomers, geologists and spiritual people the way for finding an altered direction.
Astronomy and religion ages thousands of years back, and I’m sure they both have all the historical data (from Aztec, Hebrews, the Mayans etc) and the best pilots known to depart.
...i know the world is black & white...

#137 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:37 PM

Now that this is dead and gone, what would be some of your personal experiences to share?

For me, it was an year of total "loss" - materially speaking, but spiritually enriching.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users