Seems interesting

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jin604

Jin604

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:09 PM

I am a 17 year old highschool(soon college) student. I've had quite a few paranormal encounters,although no one I know really knows what I mean if I say that though. Which is why I came here in hopes of finding people I can relate to. After what I've seen I still call myself a skeptic, but I want to learn more about what I went through as a kid up unti now. Hope I can take part in this community.

#2 TheresaRHPS

TheresaRHPS

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:45 PM

Welcome aboard!

Many people are what I call "skeptical believers," including myself. I also had a lot of things I couldn't explain happen when I was younger. I knew that not everything that was happening was "paranormal," but I refused to accept blanket statements and explanations that did not fit my situation. That mindset has served me well as an investigator, because I can relate to people going through certain issues, but I can also use my knowledge and ability to critical think in order to not prove or disprove the paranormal...but to get to the TRUTH.
Huntington Paranormal Investigations and ResearchCheck out my website

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,357 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:11 AM

Hiya, welcome to GV!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users