This was really odd!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ~*Jazzy*~

~*Jazzy*~

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal happenings...and being able to discuss odd things without people running at you with a straight jacket!!<br /><br />Places I've had the luxury of investigating:<br /><br />Waverly Hills (Louisville, Kentucky)<br />Moundsville State Pen (West Virginia)<br />Prospect Mansion (Ohio)

Posted 17 October 2007 - 12:57 PM

Last night, when I went to bed, I could see my computer and this website was still up. As I was trying to fall asleep, I was thinking to myself that I should talk to someone on here and see if someone would be willing to give me a reading. I'm going through some pretty tough times right now and I need some guidance. THIS ISN'T THE ODD PART..lol The odd part is, I heard a man say "You ought not mess with that stuff, Miss! It's bad". The voice is much deeper and richer than my husbands, who by the way was sleeping peacefully beside me. This isn't the first time I've heard this voice in my house. Last year, myself, my mother and my cousin were sitting in my livingroom and all 3 of us distinctly heard "Look at that black man walking in my yard". My home was built in the 1850's and way back when, there was a black school just down the street from here. So I guess it's very possible that at some point in time, someone could have been standing in that room and said that very thing...I dont know. When we investigated my house, my cousin did get a clear evp of a man saying "Harry has been good today". (A response to "How do you feel about black people"). It didn't scare me, just has me perplexed. Any thoughts on this?
Posted Image Thanks Aloha!!!The MAN on the cover of GQ that is in my profile pic is the LOVE of my life!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users