• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 scaredtodeath

scaredtodeath

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 10:45 PM

I don't know specifics but i know there is a little girl who was preserved completely on accident like 200 years ago and she's in a museum somewhere but i can't find any information on her. i saw a documentary not too long ago that showed her. anyone know of her and can help me out? thanks a bunch!!
xx <3 melissa

#2 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 29 August 2005 - 01:22 PM

I think it's someplace in europe maybe Paris or Madrid nut I'm not real sure. In the same hall there are many mummified corpses some more preserved than others. I don't believe it's a museum but more of a church mausoleum or something like that.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#3 no1plumbrr

no1plumbrr

Would let the taxpayers foot the bill to go to a GV convention

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 794 posts
  • Interests:DENISE
    ghosts, aliens, and anything crazy.

FEARS: clowns and now BEP, thanks guys you rock ! ;)

Posted 29 August 2005 - 03:29 PM

I know what you're talking bout, I am looking hopefully I wil find it, I think I sen it on national geo. chan.
In love with an awesome woman
SHALOM my friends !

#4 no1plumbrr

no1plumbrr

Would let the taxpayers foot the bill to go to a GV convention

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 794 posts
  • Interests:DENISE
    ghosts, aliens, and anything crazy.

FEARS: clowns and now BEP, thanks guys you rock ! ;)

Posted 29 August 2005 - 03:55 PM

Ok i think this is the one you are looking for.....I hope

http://www.cnn.com/US/9605/22/mummy/
In love with an awesome woman
SHALOM my friends !

#5 scaredtodeath

scaredtodeath

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 03:57 PM

Not exactly but that's still pretty cool. thanks for helping.
xx <3 melissa

#6 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 30 August 2005 - 01:55 PM

I know she is supposed to be be the most well preserved "modern" (term used loosley) mummy. She is enclosed in a sealed glass case and she looks like she's still alive. The man who prepared her body used a tecnique that went with him to his grave.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#7 Zodiac

Zodiac

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:DDR, Snakes &amp; The Super Natural

Posted 06 September 2005 - 01:34 PM

I heard of her on travel tv in "Top ten creepiest places" or some show like that.

#8 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 07 September 2005 - 07:55 PM

hey Plumba, those pics just creep me out man!! *shudders*

#9 EPE123

EPE123

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 12:58 AM

I don't know specifics but i know there is a little girl who was preserved completely on accident like 200 years ago and she's in a museum somewhere but i can't find any information on her. i saw a documentary not too long ago that showed her. anyone know of her and can help me out? thanks a bunch!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is this the little girl you are talking about? Her name was Rosalia Lombardo - she was 2 years old - died in 1920. She is in a catacomb in Palermo.

Here is a picture:

http://members.tripo...tomom/child.jpg

Let me know if this works.

#10 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 01:06 AM

Posted Image

Yep it worked, she doesnt look dead though :o... She looks like shes sleeping!

#11 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 01:08 AM

That almost looks like a painting though...weird

#12 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 01:22 AM

That's the one!

#13 scaredtodeath

scaredtodeath

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 04:36 PM

oh my god! :Spaz: thank you so much that is exactly who i am looking for!! :cheerleader: wow. after i look at her again she does look like she sleeping. beautiful girl too. :whee: thanks again so much!

m e l i s s a
xx <3 melissa

#14 EPE123

EPE123

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 07:11 PM

oh my god!  :Spaz: thank you so much that is exactly who i am looking for!!  :cheerleader: wow. after i look at her again she does look like she sleeping. beautiful girl too.  :whee:  thanks again so much!

m e l i s s a

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your welcome. I remember when I first saw the pictures of this little girl, I almost dropped. I can not believe how well she is preserved.

#15 MissSkippy

MissSkippy

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 07:21 PM

Every time I see this picture I want to reach out and straighten her bangs. Such a beautiful child.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users