8 replies to this topic

#1 ravenhecate

ravenhecate

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:Art, Paganism, Animals

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:07 AM

It seems as if everyone is getting in to the idea of paranormal and cryptozoology. Animal planet even has it's own show. They give information on various paranormal and cryptozoological creatures against a background of these supposed "lost" video tapes taken by amatures who unknowingly come across these creatures. It seems to be based on the "Blair Witch Project" format.

The two episodes I managed to catch last week were about the Gobi desert death worms and hell hounds. It would be an interesting show if it weren't for these snippets of "lost" video tape. Those segments seem to contain nothing but bad acting and even worse dialog.

Has anyone else seen this show, and what do you think if you have?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,369 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:56 PM

I never thought I'd see the day Animal Planet would jump on board.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 23 February 2009 - 10:25 PM

What's the show called and what day and time is it on? I'd like to check it out.
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#4 ravenhecate

ravenhecate

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:Art, Paganism, Animals

Posted 24 February 2009 - 05:23 AM

It's called "Lost Tapes". I am not sure when it is on. I watched it early in the morning on last Wednesday (like 2 am or so). I think it might be on sometime Tuesday evening.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 24 February 2009 - 01:13 PM

Clipped from there web page.

Just move your pointer over text below to be taken to Lost tapes: Animal Planet.

"WHAT IS LOST TAPES? Even in the modern age, reports of human encounters with mysterious and often dangerous beasts continue to surface. Lost Tapes is a first person, immersive experience of encounters with bizarre animals that science is reluctant to recognize.
WHEN IS LOST TAPES? Tune in every Tuesday night at 10 and 10:30 p.m. ET/PT for new premieres of Lost Tapes. Check the Lost Tapes Episode Guide and Site Map to see what's on next."

From the description it looks interesting. I don't have cable though, so I guess I wont see for myself.

p.s. If your on dial up it takes a long time for the page to load.

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#6 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 04:51 PM

Lost Tapes is on right now and VERY interesting, with videos and audio that will give you nightmares...CE

#7 chestnut

chestnut

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:11 PM

I watched it for the first time recently, and it's more eerie than I thought it would be, especially for a show on Animal Planet!

#8 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:25 AM

I watched it for the first time recently, and it's more eerie than I thought it would be, especially for a show on Animal Planet!

I loved it, BUT I cant tell if these are re-enactments or true videos. The Skin Walker one scared me half to death LOL..That video seemed authentic. The kids in the water, not so much. The ones with the family crossing the border, was eeeeeeeeerie..But was it the real video? CE

#9 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:49 AM

The chick on the sailboat I couldn't believe. Coming from sailing all my life, no one with any common sense would go out in the middle of the ocean alone.
Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users