haunting shadows hag

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 janinestarr

janinestarr

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:43 PM

Okay this is probably going to be a little long. My family does not talk a lot about the paranormal things that have always gone on. Every once in a while, one of us will bring it up. The women in my family, my late great grandmother, nana, my mother, my two sisters, and myself have always known things that we weren't supposed to know. We've always seen things, and are very sensitive. When my mom was younger, she was plagued by hauntings. Her childhood room became infested with moths and she began to see things. The family saw things including shadow figures, black cats (they had no cats due to allergies), a little girl that would follow the members of my family, even to church. The kids began claiming to see what they described as medusa in the mirrors of the home. (After they moved out, distant friends of the family moved into the home, and having no knowledge of the hauntings, called my nana and told her their children were seeing medusa in the mirrors, they soon after moved out). When my mom became very ill, the evil gorgon type hag and the child began tormenting her and other members of the family-both in the day, and during sleep. They were plagued by nightmares of attacks from both the hag and the little girl. Because of these experiences as a child, my mom does not watch any movies that are in any way fictional-not even musicals. We are not religious, but she entertains no imagination whatsoever. We have moved over twenty times, and it doesn't matter where we move, we are plagued by hauntings and paranormal happenings. And every once in a while, one of us has a nightmare or two about the hag or little girl--even my younger sisters who know nothing about what happened to my mom as a child. My mom has a very strong belief that if she really talks about what went on, and what goes on, that she will open us up to it, like opening a door. She said to me last night: "I strongly believe if I let my self fear it, it will kill me." I just want all of the hauntings to stop. I'm tired of the nightmares, and noises, and the screams, and the shadows, that we all try so hard to ignore. Does any of this sound familiar to anyone?? I appreciate sincere answers, as I am being 100% honest and truly seeking help. Please.

#2 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:12 AM

Hi Janine,

In my opinion, you and your loved ones have some sort of negative spirit attachment that is difficult for us on this site to identify and diagnose. It would be good if you could consult a reputable medium who could work with you to identify the entity or entities and find a way to remove them. You didn't say where you are located, so I would start by contacting the New England Ghost Project (NEGP) for information. If they aren't in your area, they know reputable psychics and mediums in your area or who can work from a distance. Echo Bodine is also a good source of information. Both of these have Facebook pages.

By the way, a reputable person will not demand that you pay an arm and a leg for any work. Many will work only for more than the cost of getting to your home to do a personal visit. The NEGP, as well as Darkness Radio, interview lots of experts in the paranormal field, and perhaps listening to these podcasts can educate you as to what you're going through and help you realize that other people go through these things too, and how they have resolved the situation. You are not alone in this world, and there are people who can help you.

Good luck!
~ Carlotta
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: haunting, shadows, hag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users