• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 deathsnotes

deathsnotes

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:58 PM

Hello everyone this will be my first post on this board,

I found this site via a google search because of an issue I have been having my entire life and it's not reached my peak of interest.
First and foremost I more often than not feel as though I can feel when something is present. I say something because I honestly don't know if its a ghost (sure feels that way) but it could be anything else like I said I really don't know.

I get this feeling at different places, in old houses or abandoned areas etc. I have gotten this in my house when I was younger, I can recall specific times actually SEEING a spirit or something in my room. It ran on my walls, from one end of the room to the other and when it got to my bed which was against the final wall, it disappeared. I also remember one thing I can't really place. I woke up in the middle of the night and there was a blob on my floor that was glowing green. I know this sounds corny but that was YEARS ago, and it still sticks with me in my mind so I feel it has to have some meaning. Either way I got out of bed to check it out, I ran my hand across where it was and only felt the carpet. At this point I was getting chills. I got up and turned on the light in my room, and the green disappeared, when I turned the light back off it re appeared. I decided it was nothing and just went back to bed and fell asleep, which thinking back isn't like me back then I'm surprised I wasn't getting creeped out more than I was. The first thing comes that comes to mind is that I spilled some sort of glow in the dark material there, and I even looked around my room for what could have spilled or if I had one of those glow in the dark hot wheels tracks around it and I couldn't find anything (this was many years ago, I'm a senior now and 18, I must have been in my single digits when this happened, no I don't still have the glow in the dark hot wheels track lol).

I also get different feelings around my body if I think about it but that can be a whole different topic and doesn't fit with what I'm trying to get at here. What I made the post for is that I get these feelings that my house still has something in it. I asked both my parents, from what I understand it isn't an old house and no one has died inside of it. My mom is a pharmacist and travels to hospitals and other places and one of her co-workers is a white witch. She asked her co-worker if there was anything that I could do to remove what was inside the house. I can't remember the first thing she had me do, but it didn't work. The second thing was to burn white sage and walk clockwise in each room starting at the back of the house saying that the ghost/spirit/whatever isn't welcome here. That also didn't work. She says that because that didn't work then whatever I'm feeling might be attached to me, which makes more since seeing as the house doesn't have any evidence against it that would make it obvious a ghost is here.

Oh let me share a quick story about how my male shepherd has been acting just recently. There have been three separate times now that both my dad and I have witnessed once by ourselves and the third time both of us saw it together. Sometimes yuri (the dog) will yelp and jump and in mid-air do a 180 and look behind him as if something has pulled his tail or something. His ears go down and the hair on the back of his neck stands up and he puts his head really low. Every time this happens it has been at the bottom of the steps on our ground floor, and he will walk by there slowly with the aforementioned body reactions, or avoid it completely and stare at it for a few hours. At this point I think it would be good to mention I get the MAJORITY of my feeling in my particular house, coming from upstairs towards the back of the house, and on a less common occasion feel it downstairs, but that's a little more rare.

What I'm wondering is does anyone know how to confirm something here other than my feeling/intuition, and do you know how I can possibly get it to present itself without the use of one of those boards, forgive me I'm having a brain fart and am too involved in writing this to look it up, ouji? however its spelled. Is there a way to get whats here to show or communicate with me or is that dangerous? Are there any suggestions on how to deal with this if there is something here, or worse if I somehow got it from somewhere else and its attached to me like my moms co-worker may think?

Thank you in advanced and I apologize if this is a little lengthy.

Oh and sorry if this is in the wrong section I saw three that this could have gone in so if a mod feels it should be moved then please go ahead.

#2 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:21 PM

You're probably sensitive to the spirit world, which is all around us, all the time. So, I think wherever you are, in your own house or elsewhere you'd have these feelings.

I do believe a ouiji (don't know how to spell it either) board is dangerous because it just opens a door, but you never know to what.
Besides just being curious, why would you want to communicate with whatever is there? It takes away from your life. Time to enjoy yourself at 18!

Other than that, if you haven't already, it's time to learn to meditate. Take time everyday to find a quiet spot for a few minutes, and be quiet and just listen to your own thoughts.
Blessings to you!
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#3 deathsnotes

deathsnotes

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:38 AM

Thank you for reading all that and the reply friend.  I was questioning if I would get a response because this site seems to get a  little less traffic.

I'm Buddhist so I do meditate quite a bit though admittedly not as much as I would like.  What I would like is to be able to better work with what I'm feeling.  If I have a natural ability to sense the spirit world is there a way to improve on this and see what I am feeling or to at least communicate?

My want to communicate is because although I have had a positive experience where I felt my recently deceased grand mother, most of the time this feeling is hostile.  What I would like is to remove whatever is here if it's hostile (but everyone even ghost deserve a chance to explain) and if what I'm feeling is just my sensitivity to the other world I would like to improve on it.

Thank you again for the quick response.

#4 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:28 PM

I'm no expert on any of this... I've seen others who seem like they have experience in this say that first of all you should demand that they leave, speaking of hostile ones. State that this is your house and they need to leave. I've done that myself, in the past, and it brought peace to my home.
I'm not there with you, nor is this MY experience, so I hesitate to give advice. Maybe it's a spirit or maybe it's residual energy? Hopefully someone on this board with some better advice can help. All I know is to be strong in what you believe and take charge and have no fear. They say we all have this ability as a built-in human sensitivity but a lot of people deny it. The more we pay attention to it the stronger it will become. Also, being mindful that we have to live here, in the here and now on this earth and if we spend too much time "there" we'll be no earthly good. :) Hope this helps a little.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#5 deathsnotes

deathsnotes

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:58 PM

Thank you I will keep in mind to not become too absorbed into this and neglect the "here" for "there", I'm glad you brought this up because I am honest with myself and know that I have a tendency to do this with other things.

I have another question and another comment haha. First the comment I just read a post on here where they said they have felt that something was on a landing or behind them on the stairs and they had to leave the room immediately. This happens to me a lot, especially when I am in the back end of my house up stairs, there have been times where I would go to the bathroom (which is the second to last room at the back end of the house it goes bathroom and then my parents old room they don't use any more. Once I was done going to the bathroom I would speed walk almost run back to my room because the feeling was so strong and like I said that has happened a number of times.

My question is I tried the mirror gazing, along with dreams and other things. What seems weird and this is complete honesty I have no reason to fib or stretch the truth online, or in real life for that matter, when I try these things, when I consciously TRY to communicate, the feelings actually LESSEN. They return in a matter of minutes to an hour, but why is it that when I am consciously attempting to communicate (with my grandmother for example when I was attempting to mirror gaze, I figured if I was going to see or hear for the first time I would like it to be a pleasant experience) the feeling actually becomes decreased? I will get a tingling on my body like my fingertips but the feeling or presense around me starts to dissipate.

Does anyone have any pointers or can you tell I am doing something wrong? If you would like I can go into detail on how I go about each of my different attempts. I think it's time for me to revisit some of the books I've read and see if I'm missing anything. Thank you Puti for responding, any advice or even a comment is appreciated never feel as though you aren't helping, and hopefully someone will be able to give more input :)

#6 deathsnotes

deathsnotes

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:21 PM

I thought I would update. I am still getting the feelings in my house, and my male dog yuri has been growling on and off at nothing almost every night now at random. Tonight as I write this I have a slight uneasy feeling, I hear noises outside my door (no one else is home but me atm) but at the same time, I'm feeling the presence is...calming? I'm not sure how to describe this one, it's almost beckoning me to go into the hall which I need to do once I'm writing this anyway to let the dogs out. At this exact moment, I think it might just be the intensity of the feeling is whats giving it the uneasiness but to describe, its like being watched, lovingly, and it's like there is a blanket being put around me and the blanket is giving this feeling of comfort and support. I feel as though this particular activity is someone watching over me tonight.

Last night I think I met my guardian spirit, I was having a very VERY rough time and was having some bad thoughts and I tried a meditation to meet my guardian spirit for the first time. I think it worked because I saw a vague male figure, we ended up embracing as he told me just the right things. I am a very hard man, and rarely every cry, and when I was with my guardian I actually choked up and let a few tears out from the immense feeling of relief I got. When I ended the meditation I felt a hundred percent better and was able to sleep soundly. I have been facing what I think is depression in the last week or so and haven't been able to shake it but after last night it's gone down considerably and I feel like I'll be out of this crappy rut in the next couple days if not by tomorrow. Hopefully whatever is here is being pushed out by the more welcoming spirit? Either way at least tonight the feeling isn't as threatening.

#7 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:26 PM

Deathnotes, when I was a child I was taught that everyone has a "guardian angel" that stays with them all their life. I believed it then and believe it still. I'm an old woman now who has lots of stories of being saved from sure death by someone or something.

Try to remember that all things in life whether you consider them good or bad are for your spiritual growth. We can't live on a "high" every minute! That would be boring, no?

Sorry, I have no compassion for people who say they are depressed. Losing hope is losing confidence in your God and in yourself who carries God around. I mean this in the most helpful way, believe me.

Blessing to you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users