Photo

Unanswerable Questions

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 Brianna

Brianna

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Location:x1|Canton|USA|usa|505|93|CT,Connecticutx1|Canton|USA|usa|505|93|CT,Connecticutx1|Canton|USA|usa|505|93|CT,Connecticutx1

Posted 23 June 2004 - 10:37 AM

Yeah...some people definitely have too much money and usually end up blowing it on useless junk.
.:* `-. .:**:.-.:* `-. Brianna .:* `-. .:**:.-.:* `-.

#62 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 23 June 2004 - 11:50 AM

Call me rabbitman i just know ;) i had a pocket full of trix and not one rabbit would look at them when i put them in there cage >:(

i gave a rabbit trix once! the rabbit liked it i think. but it might have died later...poor rabbit.
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#63 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 11:51 AM

you did,thats awful. lol how does that make you feel

#64 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 23 June 2004 - 05:00 PM

like a very evil, despicable person. *slaps own hand* bad alsie!
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#65 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 07:04 PM

lol now you know why trix are for kids and not rabbits. let the be a painful reminder

#66 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,828 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 15 October 2005 - 10:12 AM

anyone got answers for these?

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users