Just finished the book!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cynthia_TN

Cynthia_TN

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Beyond the paranormal, which is obvious, I like to read (mainly paranormal books, bios, true crime, etc..), make graphics and layouts, playing Texas Hold 'Em ( I racked up some dough New Year's Eve! lol), and I enjoy doing a lot of outdoor type things. I come from a drag racing family, so it's always fun to head to the track to watch my family race.

Posted 30 January 2008 - 03:00 PM

I read Our Haunted Lives yesterday and I absolutely couldn't put it down! I love the formatting of the book and how these people got to tell their story in their own words. Simply amazing!!
Posted Image

#2 jo1369

jo1369

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:TRAVEL, TRAVEL, TRAVEL. Of course "The Paranormal",Crypto Creatures, Reading, TV only when something about the paranormal or weird is on,Music (ONLY rock),concerts, movies,getting away from work whenever I can.

Posted 25 January 2009 - 07:03 PM

I read Our Haunted Lives yesterday and I absolutely couldn't put it down! I love the formatting of the book and how these people got to tell their story in their own words. Simply amazing!!

I totally agree with you about the format of the book. Even though they were true stories, this format made them even more real. I also could not put it down. It was truely a great book on the subject and I think one of the best ones also, and I have read so many. It is great to see someone else with my exact thoughts on this book.
If they can't take a joke...F#%& Em

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users