• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Angel

Angel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 05:37 PM

hMM MY GOODNESS THIS NEWBIE IS THROWING UP A LOT OF POSTS,HUH? LOL Well, this one is about my son, Biggie (Trey) He's 3 right now and ever sincce he was able to actually laugh, it's been like someone is here entertaining him. He hardly ever cried and sometimes I would go check on him & he'd just be staring of, apparently at nothing but really INTENTLY like he was listening, and then he would laugh, there have been times where I couldn't get his ATTENTION and it creeped me out so badly that  :-[ I would actually do somethinhg to startle him so he could look at ME! He still does it (this doesn't happen all the time) Now that he's older I ask him, who are you talking to? He says I DON'T KNOW...Well why are you laughing, I DON'T KNOW or ITS FUNNY....and he's always focused on something when he says this. Sometimes the laughing gets to the point of like almost hysterical like he starts to cough (kinda like when your being severley tickled) & at certain times I feel like there is someone there. If there is then I hope it's my grandmother. She died in our house in Feb. 99 and I found out I was pregnant not long after. She loved kids and she was very good at making them laugh that's why I think its her. Atl east nothing harmful has happened I'm glad for that!! ;D
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." Buddha (563BC-483BC )

#2 ghosthunter_girl

ghosthunter_girl

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 08:36 PM

Hey Angel..welcome!!....And don't worry about posting too much, I've read them and they're very interesting! Nothin' wrong with getting your voice heard here!  :)

That's very interesting about your son...I'm glad nothing really scary has happend to him. Have you tried doing an EVP to see if you can hear anything? You might get some very interesting results!

Just a suggestion..and have fun on this website!  ;D
"The head are the invisible ones, but not the absent ones." -Victor Hugo

#3 MizzMo

MizzMo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 10 July 2003 - 01:19 PM

Angel, using your intuition is probably the best way to know who may be playing with your son....encourage your son to keep communicating with the friendly spirits, but also let him know if theres someone he doesn't  like or scares him, tell him to tell them to keep their distance from him.....

#4 lilmisspoing

lilmisspoing

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 07:45 PM

angel i understand where your coming from my 1year old son does the same thing except for i can't ask him questions and he can't talk back to me

But at times it does freak me out but nothing bad has happen so like mizzmo said i would too also encourage ur son to keep on communicating with them :-)

angie/lilmisspoing

#5 Angel

Angel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 09:09 PM

:) Hey  thanx 4 the advice guys and I think ur right, nothing bad has happened and at the most he is being entertained and kept outta troule!!!!! lol
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." Buddha (563BC-483BC )

#6 Cheshire

Cheshire

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 02:55 PM

Does he only do this while he is in the house?
Follow no one, break the rules and live life on the edge.

#7 Angel

Angel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 04:14 PM

Not really sure cause he's USUALLY at home, and when he is out he's around other kids just playing, plus I never really noticed it happening anywhere else, so yea I guess it's probably just in the house

#8 Cheshire

Cheshire

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 06:52 PM

ah-hah. So that would rule out an imaginary friend or anything around those lines. I'm certainly not doubting your story, just throwing ideas onto the table. :)
Follow no one, break the rules and live life on the edge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users