30 replies to this topic

#16 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 01:14 AM

Captain K

New house... was land vacant prior to the house being built?

I am thinking it might be the military connection that enabled this ghost to find you.

Cryscat, The area I live in is populated mostly by Military and/or their families.
I have a Lt. Colonel living on my right and a Master Sergeant on my right.
Yes, the property was vacant before the house was built.
Most of the people I have met are nice.
Some are not.

Darkwoods, this was the second time I'd had a ghost in my house.
The first was a good friend who I had known only a couple of years who died
rather suddenly, but at a good old age.
She was my best friends' mother.

#17 Must_See_To_Believe

Must_See_To_Believe

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Well, suffice it to say I'm very interested in the paranormal. Although I've never let myself become actively involved. Yeah, I'm chicken. I was very sensitive and probably still am. I once helped a sweet old man named Henry cross over. I saw his bedroom. He was standing beside his bed. Or rather his spirit was. His body was still in bed with his wife. I was suddenly standing beside him. I told him she would be alright. Suddenly he and I both were standing beneath a big beautiful tree on a hill surrounded by the greenest grass and the bluest sky I've ever seen. I've had a few more encounters like that. I considered it a gift from God. But it just came to be too much for me and I prayed that God would pass me by with this gift. I haven't had an &quot;episode&quot; since. <br /><br />Other than that, I read a lot. Sew, Quilt, Cook... spend my days and nights with two wonderful little girls and one awesome man !!!!

Posted 23 January 2011 - 05:07 PM

Wow, that is amazing! It seems the ghost knew who to come to for answers. Good for you for not freaking out, but being able to give him the answer he sought. I salute you!

I completely agree with Dark. This spirit obviously knew he could "contact" you. Which seems to mean, being that this is your second encounter, that you have a gift of clairvoyance.

I had this gift most of my life but I turned my back on it years ago and denied myself the contact, at which time the gift immediately left me. I do not regret it because I saw many things that were just to "powerful" for me to accept. But now I also cannot see that which I wish to see... hence my user name and hence my presence in these forums.

Posted Image

#18 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:40 PM

I'm not really sure why or how, but I had the most horrific dream last night of people being shot and blown up in war. Military funerals and ghosts of soldiers.
One scene was of a female soldier trapped in an underground sewer and she was looking for the way out. She found the way out but when she came up out of the man hole, she came up in a battle field next to her dead body.
Another soldier in full military dress looked like he was taking a nap...until my eyes pulled back and I saw that he was in a body bag up to his shoulders. He was dumped unceremoniously into a grave and dirt was thrown on him.
Another scene was of soldiers walking into an ambush. I was trying to escape when I looked down in front of me and saw 3 very enraged Viet Cong shouting up at me. I backtracked and then heard a CLICK under my foot. Everything exploded and I woke up.
This one is going into my dream journal.
Could this have something to do with my Visitor last year?

#19 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 01:06 PM

Do you think it could have been some form of sleep paralysis?

Its possable that that your mind could have been set in its REM paralysis, vividness of these hallucinations may seem real because the setting your in is real.

#20 Darkwoods

Darkwoods

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 02:04 PM

What a horrible dream! That must have been very upsetting. It could be that the other incident is still on your mind, and that caused the dream, or maybe the sight/sounds of training on post did it. And yes, it could also be related to the ghost that appeared to you.
Good idea to write these incidents down!

#21 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:50 PM

What a horrible dream! That must have been very upsetting. It could be that the other incident is still on your mind, and that caused the dream, or maybe the sight/sounds of training on post did it. And yes, it could also be related to the ghost that appeared to you.
Good idea to write these incidents down!

There are always possibilities, Darkwoods.

#22 Darkwoods

Darkwoods

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 06:17 PM

Hi, Capt., I thought of you when I saw this article on msn about the Hasan incident (not ghost-related). I thought you might want to read it, though you may have heard all this on post:

http://firstread.msn...discharge-hasan

#23 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:28 AM

Hi, Capt., I thought of you when I saw this article on msn about the Hasan incident (not ghost-related). I thought you might want to read it, though you may have heard all this on post:

http://firstread.msn...discharge-hasan

Thanks for the article, Darkwoods.
I read it and I just got furious that out own people dropped the ball on this.
No communication was one of the reasons that 9/11 happened, so I read this
and it made me think that we just have a mess of incompetent people in the FBI
and also in the DoD. It all could have been prevented.
I am really angry....and disappointed.
Maybe the people currently in the FBI and the DoD
have hired some of the losers I went to High School with.

#24 Darkwoods

Darkwoods

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:58 AM

That could very well be...which is why people like yourself should continue to rise up in the ranks. There's nothing worse than incompetent people in the higher ranks, who are there only due to longer time in service. I saw that when I was serving, too. We need more intelligent officers like you!

Edited by Darkwoods, 04 February 2011 - 12:00 PM.

#25 Alvin

Alvin

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:23 AM

Hi captain,
Thanks God you woke up that night and found the ghost otherwise we won't be able to read this post.
Or the post will be like this...
Hi I am a ghost and killed by Army ghost ...

#26 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:35 PM

Hi captain,
Thanks God you woke up that night and found the ghost otherwise we won't be able to read this post.
Or the post will be like this...
Hi I am a ghost and killed by Army ghost ...

There are worse things to worry about in this neighborhood than ghosts.
For example:
One night in September of last year I was talking with an old friend on the phone about the increasing violence in this city when I suddenly heard six gun shots.
In less than 2 minutes, Police and EMS converged upon our neighborhood.
I went inside and activated the Police/Fire/EMS/Military Scanner on my iPhone and I heard the Dispatcher mention a street 2 blocks away from me.
I got my shoes on, grabbed a camera and ran to the street mentioned.
Police were everywhere. Neighbors were everywhere.
In the middle of the driveway to his house was a man who was lying face down.
He had been shot six times at point blank range and was quite dead.
No one had put a tap over the body.
A son had killed his father.
About 2 months ago, eight blocks away to the north of my house, the flavor of the week was Murder/Suicide.
So you can see what I'm dealing with here.

#27 Darkwoods

Darkwoods

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 03:46 PM

OH, how tragic! I don't remember hearing about things like that back when I was stationed there--do you think it's the stress of wartime? So sad.

#28 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 26 February 2011 - 06:48 PM

Yikes, Cap. K. That's a lot of violence in a short peroid of time. Stay Safe!
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#29 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 05:07 PM

Yikes, Cap. K. That's a lot of violence in a short period of time. Stay Safe!

The best thing I can do around here is simply be aware.
I avoid certain areas of town during afternoon and evening hours as well as places.
My Police/Fire/EMS Scanner helps me out
Since Killeen is a major military hub, the town is always in flux with people coming in
and then deploying. You also get all kinds of people from all kinds of situations
dealing with all kinds of pressures.
You should see they way some of these maniacs drive! They have no discipline and
will never make good officers...that is, if they survive Basic.
But getting back to the subject at hand again, I sometimes wonder since there are
obviously ghosts here and they are Earthbound, where would they go?
What do they want?

#30 Darkwoods

Darkwoods

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:20 PM

I guess they just have unfinished business, like the one you encountered. It must be tragic not to be able to move on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users