• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#106 aftermidnight

aftermidnight

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 07:26 AM

I have been to Undercliff, Cedar Crest, and the one in Newtown. I have about 50 pictures from Newtown, and although they show nothing the place is creepy. We parked maybe 50' in front of the buildings and when you walked towards the front to get a closer look, you had the feeling you never got any closer. It felt like a 200-300 foot walk to get the 50' to the door. Other than some birds, and deer nothing special caught our attention.

Also I have only been bothered one time, at cedar crest. Never once at Undercliff or Newtown!

what do you mean by bothered? By someone or something?

#107 Adriana

Adriana

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 09:59 AM

Aftermidnight, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see the photos of the one in Newtown. I haven't seen that place since I lived on the grounds of the hospital as a child. Is there any way you can share them?

Thanks!
Adriana

I have been to Undercliff, Cedar Crest, and the one in Newtown. I have about 50 pictures from Newtown, and although they show nothing the place is creepy. We parked maybe 50' in front of the buildings and when you walked towards the front to get a closer look, you had the feeling you never got any closer. It felt like a 200-300 foot walk to get the 50' to the door. Other than some birds, and deer nothing special caught our attention.

Also I have only been bothered one time, at cedar crest. Never once at Undercliff or Newtown!

#108 aftermidnight

aftermidnight

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 10:42 AM

Aftermidnight, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see the photos of the one in Newtown. I haven't seen that place since I lived on the grounds of the hospital as a child. Is there any way you can share them?

Thanks!
Adriana

Im sorry, im not the one who has the pics. of that place. It was 25thmustang. I was just responding to his post.

#109 25thmustang

25thmustang

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 05:34 PM

I am the one with them. I will have to see which computer they are on (we have a bunch here, some older some newer) and see if I can't get them online.

By bothered I meant by police, nothing spiritual.
Not a ghost Hunter... but do enjoy going to haunted places and seeing what happens!86, 86, 89, 91, 93, 94, 06 Mustangs!

#110 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 28 August 2007 - 05:39 PM

Let me reiterate that Ghost Village does not condone any illegal activity (including trespassing), and asks that all talk encouraging the same to be absent from our boards.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#111 Verizoff

Verizoff

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Urban Exploration, Photography

Posted 29 August 2007 - 12:17 PM

There was a fire in Administration not too long ago, place is going to be hot for a little while.

#112 ctafterdark

ctafterdark

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 07:55 PM

whats up everyone ? newbies from ct here . we have been to undercliff in meridan ct b4 wow some creeped out stuff there . anyways we saw that a good # of ct people posted on this topic so while where at it . we are forming a ghosthunting team we have 4 ppl now but are either looking for like 4 more ppl or to join a team . we are looking for ppl that are mature and are really into this paranormal stuff so if anyone wants to join our team or has a team we can join up to hit us up our email is ctafterdarkboo@aol.com our aim is ctafterdark . thanx all jason,jennifer,smegal,emily the ctghostcrackersteam. oh yeah almost forgot our site not done yet but up and running http://www.freewebs....tghostcrackerz/

Edited by DukeofBoogie, 01 September 2007 - 04:32 AM.

#113 aftermidnight

aftermidnight

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 09:13 AM

There was a fire in Administration not too long ago, place is going to be hot for a little while.

Where was the fire? what building?

#114 cooolchick647

cooolchick647

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 04:43 PM

Havent wrote in a while so i figured that i would just drop a random note on a subject........lol
The hardest thing in life to learn is which bridge to cross, and which to burn. And don't worry because the world will still be broken tomorrow.Posted Image</a>Posted Image Posted Image

#115 Verizoff

Verizoff

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Urban Exploration, Photography

Posted 03 October 2007 - 09:18 AM

Where was the fire? what building?

Norwich State Hospital, Administration.

#116 25thmustang

25thmustang

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 07:05 PM

Let me reiterate that Ghost Village does not condone any illegal activity (including trespassing), and asks that all talk encouraging the same to be absent from our boards.

Nor do I... I am merely answering the question posed to me about being bothered. I have not been back since the police stopped me.
Not a ghost Hunter... but do enjoy going to haunted places and seeing what happens!86, 86, 89, 91, 93, 94, 06 Mustangs!

#117 Bean

Bean

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 11:17 AM

Does any one no where the one in shelton is located?

#118 jason82

jason82

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:Music, Guitar, Reading, ghost, some movies and tv

Posted 11 October 2007 - 12:19 PM

Any of these places are owned by the state you need permission to get into them. I'd prefer people would stop sharing the locations of these places that are privately owned, all the teenagers/thrill seekers screwing around in them is making it harder for the rest of us to get proper permission.

Last 2 weeks we have been in cemeteries only to find kids partying in them and one had over 20 graves recently knocked over. We tried to get permission for 2 places from the state and were denied both due to all the problems with trespassers they had now their policy is to deny everyone.

So please join a group/form a group and get proper permission for these places. In the end it helps out legitimate research instead of you and your friends trying to get a kick out of checking out a place in the dark. If you want an adrenaline rush go ride a roller coaster.

Sorry for the rant but its just getting very annoying to see the disrespectful nature of these trespassers and seeing how it ruins it for the people following the rules.
Trust me Don't Cross the Streams!!

#119 winchester45dw

winchester45dw

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 12:52 PM

A few months back I was reading an article on an abandoned asylum that was located in CT, I am not sure of the location, but am looking for info from anyone who knows of abandoned places that may be good to get evp and video from.

Blessed Be

How about Dudleytown, CT? Been there? We looked for 2 hours for the abandoned entrance road. Never found it. Bright Blessings to you as well.

#120 jason82

jason82

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:Music, Guitar, Reading, ghost, some movies and tv

Posted 11 October 2007 - 07:36 PM

A few months back I was reading an article on an abandoned asylum that was located in CT, I am not sure of the location, but am looking for info from anyone who knows of abandoned places that may be good to get evp and video from.

Blessed Be

How about Dudleytown, CT? Been there? We looked for 2 hours for the abandoned entrance road. Never found it. Bright Blessings to you as well.

Dudley town is no trespassing they will arrest you and tow your car. Owners of the property WILL press charges. If you look through other threads on dudley you can find the address to the people who own it and ask their permission, only way to stay out of trouble.
Trust me Don't Cross the Streams!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)