jack-o-lanterns eclipse flash of light pumpkins night October fall angels

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pete LeBrun

Pete LeBrun

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal is my absolute favorite thing in the world and I plan on studying it at school in the fall. I also like writing bike riding, reading, and hanging out with friends. My favorite holiday is Halloween ad my favorite season is fall.

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:00 PM

I was sitting outside scraping pumpkins and I see this flash of light behind me. I turn around and my garage light mysteriously turned on by itself. It's not automatic. Someone or something turned it on. I was the only one outside. I think it was one of my grandmas(both rare deceased) who didn't want me cutting a pumpkin in the dark. I also it could have been my deceased uncle, or one of my deceased great aunts, or decased great uncle but I think it was my grandma or grandpa since I shared paranormal beliefs with her growing up and we were the only two in the family that I know of that believed in it, and when my grandpa died when I was three see told me stories about seeing him as an angel. There were also ghost stories and other things like his spirit turning up her tv, or seeing figures in her house. She was a very spiritual person as am I. My friend told me it may have because of the eclipse but can the moon flask like this? What do you think?

#2 barb_s13

barb_s13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Everything paranormal, but especially the Bridgewater Triangle. When not investigating the unexplainable, I like to read, write, walk my little white dog Malcolm, garden, cook and paint.

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

It would be impossible to say what caused the garage light to flip on like it did, except for if I was there to witness it; however, if you feel it is a deceased relative, chances are, it is. I have lost many of mine, including both parents and grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins - even a nephew - and I can tell you that they never, ever leave us. My mom, dad and nana all make their presence known to me, and quite often. The light could be faulty, but for me, when something electrical gets messed with, it's a male entity - my father likes to shut lights on and off. My female relatives make themselves known by perfume scents and shuffling sounds. If it keeps up, consider getting a reputable and confidential paranormal group to come in and investigate. And if it is your family, you have no worries - like you said - they are trying to keep you safe by reminding you not to do things like use a knife for carving pumpkins in the dark! Best wishes.

Oh, and also, I forgot to mention - you may be a sensitive, meaning you can sense spirits when and where no one else can. For some reason, you are tuned into them. This happens to paranormal investigators who have been working out in the field for a time. I am one - I can go into a location and find areas of high activity; this happens to me every time I go out to investigate a location. I end up in a room where people are getting sick, having goosebumps and I always pick up at least a few EVP. :)
Apparitions are often confused with hauntings. The difference is that apparitions are "live" (intelligent consciousness) and hauntings are "recordings."- LOYD AUERBACH, interview

#3 Pete LeBrun

Pete LeBrun

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal is my absolute favorite thing in the world and I plan on studying it at school in the fall. I also like writing bike riding, reading, and hanging out with friends. My favorite holiday is Halloween ad my favorite season is fall.

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:25 PM

I

It would be impossible to say what caused the garage light to flip on like it did, except for if I was there to witness it; however, if you feel it is a deceased relative, chances are, it is. I have lost many of mine, including both parents and grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins - even a nephew - and I can tell you that they never, ever leave us. My mom, dad and nana all make their presence known to me, and quite often. The light could be faulty, but for me, when something electrical gets messed with, it's a male entity - my father likes to shut lights on and off. My female relatives make themselves known by perfume scents and shuffling sounds. If it keeps up, consider getting a reputable and confidential paranormal group to come in and investigate. And if it is your family, you have no worries - like you said - they are trying to keep you safe by reminding you not to do things like use a knife for carving pumpkins in the dark! Best wishes.

Oh, and also, I forgot to mention - you may be a sensitive, meaning you can sense spirits when and where no one else can. For some reason, you are tuned into them. This happens to paranormal investigators who have been working out in the field for a time. I am one - I can go into a location and find areas of high activity; this happens to me every time I go out to investigate a location. I end up in a room where people are getting sick, having goosebumps and I always pick up at least a few EVP. Posted Image

I think I might be. I think my grandmother was and it might have skipped my mother(or she never bothered to use her gift/doesn't know how). I can sense when something isn't right, I can feel if(or if I think) there's a presence, among other things. My grandmother's death makes me the last living member in my family to be born with it(that I know of) as I mentioned. I was considering turning on the outside light but decided not to, reasoning I was about finished, was going to go in to watch tv for an hour then return outside at 9 to scrape the pumpkin. Right after I decide no is when it flipped on. I saw something flash my me. The light doesn't do it on it's own. The flash went into the garage, and the light was on a minute later. Our bulb doesn't flash when it goes on.

#4 Zulphur

Zulphur

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:My interests span from a huge variety of things some of these are..
    Music, B - horror Movies, HI - FI, Reading, Travelling, computers, meeting new interesting people like you?

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:26 AM

Hmm... it could be "ignis fatuus" ? a flitting phosphorescent light seen at night, chiefly over marshy ground, and believed to be due to spontaneous combustion of gas from decomposed organic matter.....
"That is not deadWhich can eternal lieYet with strange aeonsEven death may die."'(H.P. Lovecraft)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jack-o-lanterns, eclipse, flash of light, pumpkins, night, October, fall, angels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users