GLENN DALE TB HOSPITAL

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 curious95

curious95

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 01:56 AM

hey! i have been wanting to visit glenndale for some time now. but it is illegal to go there =/ but i truely want to go. i do not want to trespass. does anybody know of anyway i could get somekind of special permission. i know that the TAPS paranormal team get grants for almost every site they visit! how could i get my hands on one? any help or info would be GREATLY appreciated!

thanks in advance!

#2 whtpny93

whtpny93

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 07:55 AM

honestly, I see where you are coming from, and that would be a good thing to do, will try to investigate this further, but if you don't have a real "purpose" for your visit, I really can't see them granting you permission. Maybe try the excuse for a summer assignment for school? Never know what could possibly work!

#3 Guest_Crone_*

Guest_Crone_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2009 - 09:20 AM

Contact whoever owns the property, and state your request in a truthful, honest, and respectful manner.

If they say yes, great. Visit with respect to the location.

If they say no, accept it in the same respectful manner and move on. We've all come up against situations like this, and sure, it can be a disappointment to be denied access, but that's just the way life is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users