Brooksville Florida

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16 hidnholow

hidnholow

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 12:46 AM

Well, we had some people join us on some investigations but they haven't returned so I can only assume that they really were not that interested or maybe they got scared away. We are still looking for more people to join our team. We have upgraded some of our equipment and are eager to test it out on an investigation. If anyone in or around the Springhill/Brooksville area would like to join us sometime then please contact me at malissa.chadmark@yahoo.com.

#17 mommacitasweets

mommacitasweets

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 07:11 PM

I am interested in going with you on investigations if you are still looking for someone.

#18 ROMAN62

ROMAN62

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:SCUBADIVING, TRAVEL, THE UNKNOWN.....

Posted 21 June 2008 - 08:18 AM

First I would like to say Congrats! on your group and your hard work!
I am in Boca Raton, FL.
I am trying to find people out here to get something started.
Can you tell me how far are you from down here in South Fl?
Also If you could can you keep me in informed on some of your field investigations?
I get weekends off and would like to drive up and maybe join in on one of your outings.
That is if you would like to teach someone else??
I know it's tough finding people serious about this.
Best of luck and hope to hear from you.
Roman62

#19 SPRG

SPRG

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:we are a paranormal team based out of gainesville,fl We also have members all over florida. we investigate using scientific methods, ie; like TAPS. We investigate private residences, historical locations. and businesses. contact us if you need an investigation or have questions on the paranormal. All our investigations are done for free, we never charge for an investigation, and evidence is left to the clients discretion as far as disclosure...thanks for reading...SPRG

Posted 04 July 2008 - 05:57 PM

we are a group based out of gainesville, nice to see a good size group of people from florida here, drop us a line..SPRG
Posted Image

#20 AHauntedFlorida

AHauntedFlorida

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 11:33 AM

We are a group in Central Florida that have investigated Spring Hill on a couple of occasions. Part of the group went out there last night, April 4th 2009, and they now have no tresspassing signs posted everywhere. The founder called the Sheriff's office to try to obtain permission, all though very nice they informed them that it's private property and they were unable to grant permission. I understand, there was a lot of vandalism out there and it's a shame that some disrespectful people have to spoil it for all of us. Just wanted to inform everyone so you don't make a wasted trip as our team did, it was an hour and a half drive from here. :Wall:

www.winterhavenparanormal.ning.com Social site

www.winterhavenparanormal.info Main site

#21 allaboutlife

allaboutlife

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 06:26 PM

We are a group in Central Florida that have investigated Spring Hill on a couple of occasions. Part of the group went out there last night, April 4th 2009, and they now have no tresspassing signs posted everywhere. The founder called the Sheriff's office to try to obtain permission, all though very nice they informed them that it's private property and they were unable to grant permission. I understand, there was a lot of vandalism out there and it's a shame that some disrespectful people have to spoil it for all of us. Just wanted to inform everyone so you don't make a wasted trip as our team did, it was an hour and a half drive from here. :ghost:

i went to that cemetery two days ago. went in. it is a mess. i was heartbroken. i am now working with some else to gain access to clean up the place. there is alot of bad damage. i hope someone will let us restore it. also there is no gate or anything keeping any one out. i am proof of that. i will recommend a fence with alock

#22 AHauntedFlorida

AHauntedFlorida

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 06:59 PM

We are a group in Central Florida that have investigated Spring Hill on a couple of occasions. Part of the group went out there last night, April 4th 2009, and they now have no tresspassing signs posted everywhere. The founder called the Sheriff's office to try to obtain permission, all though very nice they informed them that it's private property and they were unable to grant permission. I understand, there was a lot of vandalism out there and it's a shame that some disrespectful people have to spoil it for all of us. Just wanted to inform everyone so you don't make a wasted trip as our team did, it was an hour and a half drive from here. :ghost:

i went to that cemetery two days ago. went in. it is a mess. i was heartbroken. i am now working with some else to gain access to clean up the place. there is alot of bad damage. i hope someone will let us restore it. also there is no gate or anything keeping any one out. i am proof of that. i will recommend a fence with alock

I agree, it's a mess. There's some people out there that have no respect for anything. And you are correct, there are no fences or gates, but there are fresh "no tresspassing" signs, so our group refused to go in since they were posted. I commend you for wanting to clean it up, I'm sure a lot of folks wouldn't mind helping you.

#23 spiritprince

spiritprince

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 03:09 PM

I'm over in Lecanto, Citrus County. I've been trying to put together a group as well, unfortunately most people are thrill seekers and not serious investigators. Would love to hear from anyone interested. drop me a line spiritprince@excite.com

#24 blueeyedbeth08

blueeyedbeth08

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:00 PM

Hey is there anyone in or around Brooksville Springhill Florida area that may want to get together to go investigation?
I know a few spots that we can go.
Any takers?
Dntueva

I just moved down here not long ago, I love the paranormal and really would love to explore new places and investigate. :)

#25 blueeyedbeth08

blueeyedbeth08

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:52 PM

Hello everyone, I am new to this board but not to paranormal investigations. My husband and I have been doing for several years now. We started in West Texas on the Mexico border and have continued it here. My husband has lived in the Springhill/Brooksville area for 20 years and I have been in this area for 12 years, during which we moved to Texas for a short time and back home to Brooksville. We do paranormal investigation on a regular basis. We have the two of us and one other person that investigates together and we are now looking for 3 to 5 more people to make a complete team. We already have some private residences that are booking an investigation with us and several other hot spots that we have or are going to investigate. We have an ongoing investigation at the Springhill Cemetery where we have gotten some EVP's and some good pics as well. We also have a gentleman that is a historian who is researching and writing about the history of Pasco and Hernando counties and the old cemeteries in both counties. He has several locations that he is going to take us to that not many if any people have been to so that we can do some investigations there as well, places like battle areas for the Seminole Indians and much more. He has showed us a cemetery that hasn't been messed with in many many years, this cemetery is about 150 years old and is located (believe it or not) right there at the Springhill Cemetery.

We are currently looking for people that would like to be interviewed to become part of our team, the interview will include an investigation with us so that we can see just what you know and how serious you are about it. If you are interested then please email me at malissa.chadmark@yahoo.com.

Sounds like exactly what I'm looking for :) I'd love to be part of you're team if you'd have me :)

#26 Kaite

Kaite

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:All things paranormal!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:55 AM

http://www.springhillparanormal.com/

#27 CPIC

CPIC

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:40 PM

Ive moved back to FL, currently brooksvile, from texas where i had a group together, trying to get it started again here in the tampa bay area. you can check us out at http://www.cpic-paranormal.org. I'll be relocating to largo within the next month or two and work in tampa, so anyone in 813/727/southern 352 would be great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users