Dream

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:13 PM

I hope you can help me with the interpretation on this one Redhead.

I was in a very upscale club with a friend of mine. We were sitting at a table near the bar. I suddenly noticed that a former employee of mine was sweeping the floors and waitressing. Then she stopped what she was doing and started talking to all the people around. It made me angry I wanted no part of her near me. She had caused enough havoc in my life for five years.

I left my friend and went in search of the manager. I had to walk down a grassy hill and there were tents set up everywhere with lights all over. I came to the bottom of the hill and went up to the bar there. I talked to the manager and explained that a former employee of mine and a current one of his was not working but socializing. I then went to order a rum and coke. It took forever and finally when the bar was close to closing my drink came. It was the biggest rum and coke I had ever seen. It was in a glass that you get a double sized beer in. The woman that gave it to me was very short and had very dark skin. She apologized and gave the drink to me for free and she turned to walk away she slumped her shoulders and you could see that she had a long day and that it had just been topped off. I walked over to her and gave her a $10 bill. She refused it but I insisted.

I then made my way back up the hill, through the crowd and when I got there my friend looked at me and was angry. She turned and walked away. She left. I couldn't believe it. I waited all this time and the rum and coke is what she drinks cause I don't. I went to make sure that the former employee would leave us alone and then for her to get mad? I did all that I could do.

That was the end of it.
I am more than my physical body.

#2 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:34 PM

Sounds like you were thirsty lol.

Sounds like you were thirsty lol.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#3 ChuckMcB

ChuckMcB

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 03:42 AM

I'm finishing off a rather large rum and coke I made myself right now.
Paranormal Investigations: 8Last Investigation: 12-16-11Founder: Gulfview Paranormal Hernando Beach, FLEmail Us: GulfviewPI@mail.com

#4 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:12 AM

Seems to me like someone from your past has stepped on your boundaries...
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#5 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:16 PM

Oh she tried to stomp me very hard. Even did a soul release and retrieval after I fired her so she wouldn't have any connection.

#6 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmGBmpxwA7s

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:04 AM

You should have thrown the rum n coke at her >:) lol
Posted Image

#7 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 07:58 AM

Can't waste something as good as rum and coke for that. That's what beer is for
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#8 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmGBmpxwA7s

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:32 AM

Well then, next time Seer just throw a can of beer at her head when you see her :D lol

Edited by Jollyblue, 01 December 2010 - 11:32 AM.

Posted Image

#9 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:28 PM

Please keep the discussion on topic.

I hope Redhead can help you Seer, but I believe what you saw in dream had something significant to decipher.
Posted Image

#10 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:17 PM

Thank you MoonChild

#11 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:45 PM

I think I can give this a whirl.

Being in a night club fortells receiving bad news in the future. Tables have different meanings, depending on what type of table is seen, but since it was in a club/restaurant type place, it would fortell upcoming social activity. To see a wait-staff person means you will soon hear news of illness. Sweeping in a dream means that one's troubles will soon end. To be angry with someone in a dream means you will soon have a friend help you through a problem. The hill represents obstacles, as does the walking up/down it. Tents usually are a warning to guard against taking financial risks. The lights fortell success. The manager, since male, points to a good home life. Complaining to him fortells an addition to your social circle. Being in a bar in a dream warns that you will be tempted to stoop to less than ethical behavior to get what you want. The Coca Cola is a portent of an upcoming love affair, but the rum warns one not to get into a situation that could end badly and with the dreamer having to make an embarassing apology. Money has lots of different meanings in dreams, due to all the various actions associated with it, but generally speaking, to give or lend money to someone else is a good omen for the dreamer, predicting good outcomes to one's ventures.

This is a pretty complicated dream, and I'd say your sub-conscious mind has been working overtime on something. There are several warnings here, regarding finances, and I have to say that your anger in the dream is focused on a former employee, that you have been concerned about your business dealings recently. The warnings are all tempered with good omens of success coming on the heels of struggles. You have happy times ahead socially as well, with a new friendship possibly forming. Do not neglect your old friends, however, or they will be hurt or angered and drop away.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#12 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:47 PM

Thank you Redhead.

I have just moved my business to a new location and it was quite an ordeal working with the City and what should have only taken a couple of months took eight. It was financially draining as I had to pay rent in two places. Yes the current landlord did give me discounts but it still drained my savings. I did almost all of the renovations on my own. I am exhausted because of all the work I did on the current place, having to work full time and run the business, a single mom and a house to take care of. So it is good to see that all these struggles have the good omens of success.

Right now.... no relationship. NOPE, don't want one. Been there, done that. I just went through four relationships this past year after an eight year break. It's not beneficial to me nor does it help with my purpose in life. A friend is great but anything more.... no.

So yes my mind, body & soul has been working overtime. Now I just need to take it a little easier.

Again, I say thank you for taking your time to interpret this.

#13 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 01:34 AM

I just wanna say what a great dream interpretation by Redhead. Good luck Seer :)

Whatever

#14 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:49 AM

I consider Redhead the Master Dream Interpretator!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users