Learning how to navigate the entire forum

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PanzoN88

PanzoN88

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:besides the paranormal, raising tarantulas (breedings coming soon), martial arts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 02:02 PM

As I've said three other times I am new as in 5 AM this morning and I am again unsure on where to put this, yet this sub forum seemed like the obvious choice.

How do I navigate this forum? it is quite a different layout than I am used to. Two of the five other forums I'm apart of (this is the sixth) are through xenforo and the third is vbulletin, the others not sure but still have trouble navigating those as well. Thank you for any assistance you can give. I'll get the hang of it after a few months.

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,880 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 06 January 2018 - 01:14 AM

Well, welcome to GV, but quite did not understand the question, can you rephrase please?

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#3 PanzoN88

PanzoN88

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:besides the paranormal, raising tarantulas (breedings coming soon), martial arts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:33 PM

I am not sure how to get from point A to point B. For example notifications, judging by the layout, you access the notifications via settings. In other forums running on xenforo there is an Alerts tab at the top right and a number will pop up, on forums running on bulletin, you click on a notifications tab that has a white number in parentheses. That probably doesn't make sense either, come Monday afternoon my brain will probably running properly:

#4 PanzoN88

PanzoN88

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 03:08 PM

I am not sure how to get from point A to point B. For example notifications, judging by the layout, you access the notifications via settings. In other forums running on xenforo there is an Alerts tab at the top right and a number will pop up, on forums running on bulletin, you click on a notifications tab that has a white number in parentheses. That probably doesn't make sense either, come Monday afternoon my brain will probably running properly:

Disregard this post I made, I messed around a little bit and I'm finally starting to figure out the forum layout.

#5 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,880 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:23 PM

Good, enjoy the stay with us!

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users