No F's

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#1 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 20 March 2006 - 01:03 PM

I sat at the Pharoahs table one phine phriday afternoon. It was quite phabulous ov him to invite me.
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#2 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 20 March 2006 - 02:39 PM

Press 1 phor English, press 2 phor Spanish, to return to the main menu press 3.

(is that right?)
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 20 March 2006 - 02:44 PM

That is Phantastic.
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#4 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 02:45 PM

Phlip phlops are perphect phor summer.
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#5 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 02:47 PM

lol. I phear you may be right.

#6 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 02:49 PM

The Phrench have a phear ov outdated phashion

#7 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 02:52 PM

You are too phast phor me.

#8 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 02:54 PM

phunny you should mention being phast. Is anyone here looking phorward to the Indy phive hundred? :lol:

#9 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 02:58 PM

This is turning out to be kinda phun. I just don't know how you can keep up with all the other phun and games stuph. one is enouph phor me.

#10 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 03:01 PM

I've wondered that on many occasions and can only say that it's the best way phor me to get my mind moving in a phorward track :lol:

#11 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 03:04 PM

My mind is usually divided into several phronts.

#12 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 03:05 PM

LOL the voices in my head say that is phascinating!!

#13 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 03:08 PM

Phor example; I am phinally getting published. Unphortunatly that takes a lot of ephort.

#14 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 03:11 PM

Phor all you do this Buds phor you. Having a phew wirting projects myselph I hope to have the same accomplished

(GREAT news Evad :lol: )

#15 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 03:13 PM

I have to mark myself down, post #13 should be "ov", only get halph credit phor that one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users