No F's

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#256 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 14 December 2009 - 10:26 AM

Phor shame! Stop those dasterdly imps bephore it gets phreaky!

#257 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 17 December 2009 - 06:50 PM

I hate to have to be pedantic Axman, but one ov the little buggers seems to have phound it's way into the word "dephinately". They're sneaky little ephers.

See what I mean? :)
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#258 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 18 December 2009 - 07:24 PM

Poor Ax ~ the little buggers are phighting back :lol:

#259 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:37 PM

They'll kick you when you're down.

Edited by Axman, 18 December 2009 - 09:37 PM.

Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#260 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:52 AM

:singing Phight, phight the power: ;)

#261 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 12:52 PM

There is no ephing way that ephs are getting the better ov me!

#262 Billydew

Billydew

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Reading intelligently written books, listening to music (folk/blues/rock/'50s/'60s/'70s),art,writing poetry, vegetarian cookery, history, animals, astrology and all things mystical, countryside, some T.V., some radio, films, theatre, restaurants, art galleries and museums.

Posted 20 December 2009 - 06:29 AM

Pheeling very cold here in the snow pholks. Phreezing in phact.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again." Thomas Paine.

#263 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:36 AM

Phrither is pheeling envious that Billydew is where it's snowing

#264 Billydew

Billydew

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Reading intelligently written books, listening to music (folk/blues/rock/'50s/'60s/'70s),art,writing poetry, vegetarian cookery, history, animals, astrology and all things mystical, countryside, some T.V., some radio, films, theatre, restaurants, art galleries and museums.

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:30 AM

The U.K. is snow bound again phrither. Hate to make you envious but it's phrozen phingers and toes all round with more phlakes phorecast. They say it's our coldest winter phor 30 years.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again." Thomas Paine.

#265 BringOnTheGhosts

BringOnTheGhosts

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 04:19 PM

A phlea and a phly phlew up in a phlue.
Said the phlea, "Let us phly!"
Said the phly, "Let us phlee!"
So they phlew through a phlaw in the phlue.

:)
One bright day in the middle of the night,Two dead boys got up to fight,Back to back they faced each other,Drew their swords and shot each other,A deaf policeman heard the noise,And went to save those two dead boys,If you donít believe itís true,Ask the blind man he saw it too.

#266 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:03 PM

OK pholks, at 18 with a wind chill oph -5, even Phrither is phreezing!

#267 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 05:10 PM

Pfrither, since when did Oklahoma start having Canadian weather? lol

I can't think ov anything right now so about having no F's....Phish Phry...so there!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users