#16 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 20 March 2006 - 03:16 PM

The only thing we have to phear is phear itselph
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#17 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 20 March 2006 - 03:18 PM

I think I like this phorum.
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#18 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 20 March 2006 - 03:43 PM

Cool :lol: Thanks phor joining the phun!

#19 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 20 March 2006 - 03:58 PM

Thank You Phrither, don't usually have a lot a time phor this kind ov stuph.
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#20 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 20 March 2006 - 06:14 PM

I knew it was just a matter ov time Dave.
Phigures :(

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#21 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 20 March 2006 - 08:49 PM

Phortunately phor us, phreedom of experssion is alive and phlourishing <groan> :ghost:

#22 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 20 March 2006 - 08:51 PM

Phrither, that is exactly what I would expect your pheelings to be! :ghost:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#23 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 09:44 PM

Phorward all requests phor days oph to the department oph something. lol
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#24 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 03:27 AM

Phirst oph, Phelicia phinally phound phifteen phine phire phree phorums. Sorry couldn't resist.

Yes Spooks you knew this was coming.

#25 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 21 March 2006 - 09:58 AM

I phail to see the phairness ov this post Dave. Wheres the phringe?

#26 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 10:49 AM

it's phreezing here!

#27 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 11:12 AM

Dave, this is all so phoreign.

#28 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 11:14 AM

I see Phrither is here

#29 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 11:18 AM

Phor truth, my phriend, Phrither is phooling around on the phringes of this phorum ;)

#30 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 11:23 AM

Pharmer Phrither ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users