• Please log in to reply
358 replies to this topic

#346 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 04:40 AM

Do You know the way to San Jose (I don't know who sings it)

#347 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,903 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:44 PM

Born in the USA

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#348 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 01 May 2009 - 04:57 PM

:Little Sister, Dionne Warwick sang 'Do You Know The Way To San Jose':

Living On Tulsa Time..........>Don Williams

#349 jenkob

jenkob

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 03 May 2009 - 11:02 PM

Indiana wants me, Lord I can't go back there....R. Dean Taylor

#350 jenkob

jenkob

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 03 May 2009 - 11:02 PM

Gone to Carolina in my mind....James Taylor

#351 jenkob

jenkob

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 11:05 PM

Marrakesh Express.....Crosby, Stills and Nash

#352 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 05 May 2009 - 03:53 PM

Born In the U.S.A.-->Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#353 jenjen

jenjen

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:18 AM

China Girl --Bowie

Size Does Matter

#354 jenkob

jenkob

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:20 AM

Viva Las Vegas....."The King"...Elvis

#355 jenkob

jenkob

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:21 AM

Tupelo Honey...Van Morrison

#356 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 31 May 2009 - 03:45 PM

The Battle of New Orleans-->Johnny Horton
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#357 jenkob

jenkob

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 08:30 PM

"American Girl" ....Tom Petty

"American Woman"....The Guess Who

"California Dreamin"....The Mommas and the Poppas

"Surfin USA"....The Beach Boys

"Wish they all could be California Girls"...The Beach Boys

#358 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 01:45 PM

Walk Like an Egyptian-->The Bangles

Edited by Axman, 07 June 2009 - 01:46 PM.

#359 jenkob

jenkob

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 09:21 AM

Allentown...Billy Joel
China Grove...Doobie Brothers
Detroit Rock City...KISS
Hollywood Nights...Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band
I love L.A....Randy Newman
New York Minute...Don Henley, the Eagles
New York State of Mind...Billy Joel
Walking in Memphis...Marc Cohn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users