• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Justlookin53

Justlookin53

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 July 2003 - 01:29 PM

OK...I am reeeeely spooked.   :o  On my kitchen window sill over my sink, I have a bunch of little critters lined up in a row.  They are about 1 to 2 inches tall.  Little raccoons, nic nacs ...cute little stuff like that.  Anyway, I was in the kitchen last night and I happened to look at one of them.  It was my little chicken and rooster with their baby chicks.  Anyway, it was turned around backwards.  I thought that was a little strange, but not much else, and turned it around.  Then I looked at the little kitty next to it.  It was turned around backwards too.  Then I went to the next one, and then to the next and the next, and they were all turned around backwards...including a little rice krispies car.  LOL.  Anyway, I was freaked, and then I went to take a shower.  I came out and I was afraid to go back and look.  But they were ok.  I'm thinking that one of the boys must have done it...or Bob (my boyfriend).  They were ok a few days ago, because I remember moving them and wiping the sill off.  I would never put all of them back backwards.  So, this morning, I asked Dave (my son)  and Chani (his girlfriend) if they knew anything about it.  No they said.  They were adament....they knew nothing.  Matt (my other son) is less likely to have done something like this, so I asked Matt.  Well, he didn't do it either.  I spoke with Bob.  He couldn't even remember I had the critters.....SO........Matt thinks my energy brought something here.....just like we had in our other house.  He said I was thinking about this stuff too much and probably 'raised' one up.  I am freaking over this a little.  I would appreciate comments.

#2 Bangin

Bangin

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 26 July 2003 - 04:55 PM

My grandmother has those same 'critters' on her window sill above the sink..lol  I'm not sure what explanation to offer you because I wasn't there.  If strange happenings are common, then that just might be some activity.  Only once have I had anything spooky happen to me inside my home.  I was sweeping the dining room (alone in the house with animals).  I was about 6 feet away from the gas oven just before I thought I heard it turn on.  It did (dial was turned to off).  The broiler was flamin' and there was no explanation for this.  It hasn't happened before or since.  Let us know if anything else happens or if you find an explanation.  Take care.
First voice: "Where is he...around here?"Second voice: "He's dead."First voice: "Ah, he could be anywhere then."

#3 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 27 July 2003 - 08:20 AM

Justlookin,

Well...my thoughts are that many weird things happen...some we do without thinking about them and others are the work of the paranormal.  I think that it is possible that when you put them back after wiping the sill, you may  have inadvertantly put them back the wrong way!  Happens to me all the time.  If you have been having occurances with different things and it is just like "the other house".  Perhaps something is attached to an antique in the house or possibly to someone.  I would keep your eyes open and watch for more of the unexplained! ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users