• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kimmii18

Kimmii18

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 04:16 PM

Hello,

The  other morning I called my daughter around 8:30 a.m.   A child whom sounded like my grandson (in a muffled voice) answered and said " Hi Grandma" I said, " Why do you have your Mom's phone" and he said " I am in school"  then the call ended.   My grandson, nor any of my other 3 grandson's had a phone in school.  Could this be a voice from the other side?   Would love to hear anyone's input.

#2 reeman

reeman

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 09:26 PM

I am assuming that your grandson is still very much alive, and that it was his mother who you were speaking to.

There are documented incidences of EVP happening over the phone.

There is some evidence that at least a few of the messages we record in EVP, may actually be put there by people who are still in the physical.

Because you were speaking to his mother at the time the psychic, love connection which always exists between the three of you, may have allowed his thoughts of affection towards his grandma to temporarily impose themselves upon your phone conversation.

This would not be therefore from the other side, but rather it is further evidence of a greater reality, of which the physical universe and we are only a small part.

Paranormal or unexplained by normal physical means, instead of ghostly in the sense that the person whom we believe is communicating with us has already left the physical plane.

You say that it sounded like your grandson (although in a muffled voice).

Did it also feel to you like your grandson?

#3 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,389 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:30 AM

I dont know why but I found this story kind of creepy. Thank you for sharing.

Check out my artwork at: http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users