• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 outsider39

outsider39

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:47 PM

In your paranormal investigations,what have spirits told you about heaven? I am not looking for your viewpoint on heaven but what you have actually documented in the form of evps and disembodied voice recordings.I will share with you sometime what a serial killer's victim told me about heaven.Thanks

#2 TheresaRHPS

TheresaRHPS

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:51 AM

Well, I can honestly say that I've never had the subject come up, lol.

During our investigations, I've never been lucky enough to have an entity be able to manifest itself in a way where deep, philisophical conversation is captured, either through EVP, disembodied voice, or other means, ITC or otherwise. We're lucky if we get a word or two...short sentence tops. Unfortunately, I also don't claim to have any mediumistic or clairvoyant powers, so communication in that regard has been negative as well.

Personally...I don't think I'm alone in these findings as paranormal investigation rarely involves such intimate and meaningful interaction with what I would assume would be a more evolved being. What we generally tend to deal with (after ruling out non-paranormal causes) generally tends to fall in the category of residual, or entities who don't know any more about the life or death process than WE do as they have yet to make that journey of "crossing over" for themselves for whatever reason.

My only experience with what the spirits say about Heaven has come in the form of perusing through my grandmother's collection of Sylvia Browne books...but I am quite interested in what data you have collected, and the protocol under which it was obtained.
Huntington Paranormal Investigations and ResearchCheck out my website

#3 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:52 PM

Most "ghosts" are spirits that HAVE NOT crossed over. So they would not know much about the otherside. I am assuming that the spirit that you talked to was on that HAD crossed over?
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users