Introductions 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
421 replies to this topic

#361 Tee84

Tee84

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:55 PM

Hi, my name is Tee and I'm 27 yr old Male from Connecticut.Hope to have fun with my time being here and hopefully find a team to investigate with.

#362 dutchmike

dutchmike

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:15 AM

Hi everyone!,
My name is Mike I live in altoona IA.
I came on this website because 9 years ago my then 19 year old sister passed away and I met a girl and have been seeing her, but Ive been thinking of my sister a lot more then normal ever since.. I am ABSOLUTELY terrified of ghosts and stuff but sometimes when I'm driving around crying my heart out it would be nice to see her.
I hope that people here can help me with this.
Thank-you,
Mike.

#363 fallgirl

fallgirl

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Old Hollywood, wicca, paranormal

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:55 PM

Hi everyone -

I am happy to be part if this community! I will tend to be a "lurker," until I get a good feel for the subjects. I've been intererested in the paranormal all my life. Most recently, I've been drawn to Wicca.

#364 MzClementine

MzClementine

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Ghost anything paranormal. Energy, empath, dreams, psychic, tarot, crystals. Metaphysical science. Living, loving and learning. Things unexplained too.

Posted 26 May 2012 - 04:42 AM

Hello to all. I am new here. I love the life I have had. It has been an up hill life.But to be honest I wouldn't change a thing. The card I have recieved is one I admire. Want and needs are 2 different things. Ghost, dreams and energy has been a part of my world for a long time. Learing is a blessed thing and there is always somthing to learn. I am shocked I haven't found this site before. But in time it's a messure of our own and timing is at one own expense and thier time. Many things lead to where you need to be. I guess that is why I found this sight now. Maybe to find points of view and share with the like minded.Posted Image

#365 MzClementine

MzClementine

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Ghost anything paranormal. Energy, empath, dreams, psychic, tarot, crystals. Metaphysical science. Living, loving and learning. Things unexplained too.

Posted 26 May 2012 - 04:55 AM

Hi everyone!,
My name is Mike I live in altoona IA.
I came on this website because 9 years ago my then 19 year old sister passed away and I met a girl and have been seeing her, but Ive been thinking of my sister a lot more then normal ever since.. I am ABSOLUTELY terrified of ghosts and stuff but sometimes when I'm driving around crying my heart out it would be nice to see her.
I hope that people here can help me with this.
Thank-you,
Mike.

Death is tough. We love so much and then its gone. Well they are not all the way gone. Energy is a powerful thing they are just in anpther plain. She can hear and feel you. When one needs a physical view to speak to and their eye's don't cast upon their loved one and wish so much to see them. Dreams is open place a meeting can give you the face to face affect you are searching for. Sometime we want the here Now.. Affect. Well some can see and some can't. We all are connected though. when one dies they still remaine. In our thoughts actions wants.. Calm your heart with the knowledge that she is with you and all can open as you do the same. Time is long for us in the physical. Time is not in the no physical. Seek and you shall recieve. In all we are all seeking for somthing. Closure is tough and many don't want to closure. They want what they had. Sometime letting go is hard. We are but human and this is tough for us to do. In all time is in your hands. Ask for her to come to your dreams and tell me how your visit was.. Posted Image

#366 aerosmfrk1

aerosmfrk1

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Tarot,angels,guides,emf,franks box,medium,ghosts,spirits,other dimensions,ufo's,energy,vibration levels, white,pink,brown noise,channeling,fairies,elves ect

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:33 PM

Hi. My name is Stacey. I'm reintroducing myself to this place after not being on it for several years. Only because of exploring on my own. Love this place and excited to be back. I have been doing psychic readings since 1995 but there is alot more learning I have to do yet and maybe can share as well. Thanks

Stacey
Stacey Bennett
Mystic Girlz Universe

#367 lunaliberi

lunaliberi

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Piano, violin, music, different languages, road trips, hiking, writing, yoga, painting, drawing, poetry, books, corsets, mid evil torture devices, long debates, friends, singing, headphones, vintage, photography, old movies.

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:46 AM

It took me a while to convince myself to sign up. I've been raised to not talk about the thing's I've seen and heard, but I'm tired of hiding it.

My name is Katherine, my friends call me Kate or Chibi. I just turned 20, and live in a small town in Northern Indiana.
- Better to write for yourself and have no public, then to write for your public and have no self.

#368 majenta

majenta

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:57 PM

Hello everyone! I just found this site through Nightside Paranormal. I hoping to find interesting conversations and a great place for research.

#369 joshheard1

joshheard1

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigation, Music

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:19 PM

Hey everyone!! My name is Josh and I live in Iowa. I am 30 years old. I love diving into all things paranormal and spooky. I am currently writing a book about one haunted location in general that I have always had activity while visiting.

#370 kittykatekate

kittykatekate

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, music, dancing, supernatural, paranormal

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:08 PM

Hello, all! My name is Kate and I'm here to share my experiences and learn what others have to say about them.
Looking forward to meeting new and interesting people and hear their stories. :)
xoxo
Kate!

#371 separanormal

separanormal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:20 AM

Hey all Southeastern Paranormal Society here, based out of North Carolina. Just wanted to share the results of a recent case we did in Granite Quarry NC. Would love to hear everyones opions on it. www.separanormal.com
www.separanormal.com

#372 ghostgirl4

ghostgirl4

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:39 PM

my name is cassandra....everyone calls me cassie. i live in wisconsin. i can always remember seeing things when i was younger....they looked like clouds of black smoke and when they came close it was cold. they scared me so i never wanted to know until recently i communicated with a ghost. i wanna know how i can do this? and how i can sense them and understand them? i just wanna learn about it. oh! and about a month ago i tried a wiki board with a couple of friends and it wouldn't work until i touched it...and when i did i got a cold shiver up and down my spine. i don't know if these abilities are something to celebrate or be scared of....i'm hoping this website and everyone can help me figure it out!
thx,
Cassie

#373 chewie413

chewie413

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:07 PM

hello everyone, I'm James

#374 PatrickStar

PatrickStar

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:58 AM

Hi,

I'm Patrick from Europe and I hope to meet many interesting people with which I can share experiences. I'm especially interested in vampires but also in all other things "that go bump in the night".

#375 DougA

DougA

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:00 AM

Hello from Wilmington, N.C.

We are Port City Paranormal (Est 2004).

Our Mission is to enhance the quality of paranormal research and investigations, to educate the public and provide a high standard of professional excellence through unparalleled services.

Port City Paranormal is a non-provoke team. Evidence is collected using objective methods, we do not use Ouija, dowsing or any form of divination.

Our goal is to establish an evidential basis for the survivial of conciousness after death.

Be certain we are there to help first. We believe that as our body of knowledge and understanding grows, we can help to bring peace and comfort to those who are troubled by paranormal phenomena.

Http://www.portcityparanormal.com (910) 200 6563

PortCityParanormal

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo (1)