• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 tommyhancock

tommyhancock

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 08:00 AM

would your mom be upset if you worked construction? i know way more and know of way more people that have died doing this than people who have been effected in anyway physically by a ghost.honestly,not that dangerous.except for what caverat pointed out.hes a smart dude.also yes dont plan on tis being your life supporting career its highly unlikely even if youre like amazing at it haha

#17 Corey

Corey

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 08:33 AM

I've got kids around your age B.O.T.G. What I would want to see to set my mind at ease would be for you to start out small. Try some small investigations first. Hit a couple of cemetaries during the day. I think you mentioned your Ma being interested in the paranormal? Ask her to come along.
Work your way up to larger investigations.

I'd recommend getting yourself as ready as possible if you choose to work with a group. Another poster mentioned getting training with folks in your area, and that's an excellent idea. But that doesn't mean you can't do some homework. Read, read, read.
Wouldn't it be nice to start out with a group already having a leg up on the other junior members? Already knowing how to set up a video camera, or knowing what to look for if you get a hit on an EMF meter?

As far as the group thing goes. As a parent, I'd be a bit leery if my boy were to say to me "Hey Pop, I met some people on the internet and we're going to an old abandoned prison overnight and look for ghosts!!"
I would try and get one of your parents involved. If it were my son, I'd want to go with him, meet the people. I would also insist on going along with my son on any investigations.

Show your parents how serious you are about this. That it's something that you really want to do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users