• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 Kandie

Kandie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 08:52 PM

This is basically all that is left of the cemetery..Very sad! In a few years the markers will probably be completely grown over.. I have a few other pics of the cemetery i took but this one is very sad.
Most people think that the cemetery is next door..that is incorrect but i usually dont tell people any different because the less that know of the location the better..alot of vandalism.

Posted Image
[size=4]Posted Image

#32 powries

powries

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 07:48 AM

Hi All:

Do any of you remember the asylum there in Northville?Very spooky place especially the rubber room .You go into the rubber rooms and they were heavy padded but the thing that really creepyed me out was all the scratches in the padding.Now I hear they turned it into a park of all things.

powries

Edited by powries, 17 October 2006 - 07:48 AM.

#33 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 17 October 2006 - 08:36 AM

Hi All:

Do any of you remember the asylum there in Northville?Very spooky place especially the rubber room .You go into the rubber rooms and they were heavy padded but the thing that really creepyed me out was all the scratches in the padding.Now I hear they turned it into a park of all things.

powries

I've heard of the place but never been there.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#34 Kasha

Kasha

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 02:34 PM

[b]Are you thinking of Mayberry?? I think there was a "mental hospital" called Mayberry that was turned into Mayberry State Park. I never went to either. wish I had.

#35 powries

powries

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 05:17 PM

Hi All:

Yup that was the one very strange place!!

powries

#36 lovinit

lovinit

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:27 AM

i recently found out about eloise which happens to be 5 mins from my house. i would love to learn more about it. is there qny way to get blueprints of the place?

#37 mdd712

mdd712

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:22 PM

[b]Are you thinking of Mayberry?? I think there was a "mental hospital" called Mayberry that was turned into Mayberry State Park. I never went to either. wish I had.

Mayberry was a TB sanatorium back in the early 1900's. Thousands of men, women, and children died there. It's a State Park now. The slabs from the buildings still exist. There are pictures and maps of the old layout. Mayberry is very haunted. They won't let you in there at night. The only way would be to get dropped off during the day and hide out in the woods until everyone leaves. Then you'd have to spend the night. They lock it up. There's a big fence around it. It's very creepy way back in there. Good luck.

#38 mdd712

mdd712

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:25 PM

Mayberry was a TB sanatorium back in the early 1900's. Thousands of men, women, and children died there. It's a State Park now. The slabs from the buildings still exist. There are pictures and maps of the old layout. Mayberry is very haunted. They won't let you in there at night. The only way would be to get dropped off during the day and hide out in the woods until everyone leaves. Then you'd have to spend the night. They lock it up. There's a big fence around it. It's very creepy way back in there. Good luck.

FYI: The main entry is off 8 Mile west of Beck in Northville.

#39 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:55 PM

This thread hasn't been posted on in a few years so I thought I'd bump it up. I have to say... to this day, when I drive past the area it still gives me the creeps. Like I can feel somebody looking at me when I drive by.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users