• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 05:46 AM

*LOL*HEY! Don't be talking smack 'bout my boy Roy! Now that was a neat as heck thing, no wind but the Veteran's flag by his grave was waving...looks like he remembered ya, Bri! I also want to check out the Lakeside cemetary we checked out briefly*tree branch cold spot*at night, but you know my list ;D
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#17 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 21 February 2004 - 07:22 AM

Yeah, I know your list and have also added the high school auditorium to it.  I know you will love that one! ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#18 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 07:51 AM

BOOOYAH! Thanks, Skipper[smiley=cwm28.gif]
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#19 Lamuris

Lamuris

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:ghosts demons anything paranormal

Posted 17 April 2004 - 06:41 PM

I have seen 3 Human, 2 animal, and a couple of shadow apparitions that I can think of right now. It is wonderful to find a group of people like me to share with.
           Thank You.

#20 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 17 April 2004 - 08:19 PM

I have seen at least 3. My girlfriend who died when we were in 3rd grade. I have also seen my grandsons little friend who was killed when he ran out in front of a car and I have seen a tall blonde headed woman standing in my hall way. She looked at me and then she was gone. I have a pic of what looks like a couple with their arms around one another that I took an old slave cemetary.

#21 fearlesssoul29

fearlesssoul29

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 04:55 AM

I accually just saw a full body apparition last night. My dad died about 3-4 years ago in this very house im living in. I was sleeping and about 1 o'clock in the morning, im freezing. Im in a heavy sleeping bag with a sweater and sweat pants and im freezing my butt off.I get up, and my dad is sitting there beside me. I was mixed with emotions, sad, mad, happy, safe, uncomfortable. Then after a minute or so he was gone.  :) :'(

#22 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 06:18 AM

I would LOVE, L-O-V-E, to see a full apparition!  But then it just might scare the bageebees out me and I'd never be the same.  

I HEARD that!  
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#23 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 11:40 AM

*looks around to scold whoever Hawkers heard*Hawkies, the ones I've seen looked like they did in life, I mean GOLLY, my Mum was wearing the floppy Gilligan hat she usually wore on vacations when she stopped by to say goodbye, sometimes the suddenness is a little unnerving, though.

Fearless, I'm sorry to hear about your Da, I know how rough losing a parent is :'( On the flip side, it looks like he was letting you know he was still with you in a way :)

#24 honeybeary

honeybeary

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:Reading, walking, hiking, photography

Posted 22 April 2004 - 09:29 AM

Nevere seen an apparation, but I would like to have the experience of seeing one.
What doesn't kill us makes us strong.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users