Looking for ghost hunters in the Beaumont, Pt. Arthur, Orange, TX Area

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 P.A.TXGhostHunter

P.A.TXGhostHunter

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 10:25 AM

I am looking for a group (or to start one) in the Golden Triangle area. I am past Director of the Terre Haute, IN chapter of an Indiana based group, as well as Vice-President of International Society of Paranormal Investigators based out of Illinois. Having recently moved to south east Texas I am looking for a group in this area to hunt with, or to start a group if the interest is there. Let me hear from you if interested.

P.A.TxGhostHunter

#2 JLeon0122

JLeon0122

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 06:41 PM

Hello, my name is Jonathan. My roommate, TJ and I are trying to get a group started and would be interested in getting together perhaps at Starbucks or somewhere and getting your input. Any information would be appreciated.

Jonathan

#3 droc8708

droc8708

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 12:43 AM

I am looking for a group (or to start one) in the Golden Triangle area. I am past Director of the Terre Haute, IN chapter of an Indiana based group, as well as Vice-President of International Society of Paranormal Investigators based out of Illinois. Having recently moved to south east Texas I am looking for a group in this area to hunt with, or to start a group if the interest is there. Let me hear from you if interested.

P.A.TxGhostHunter

#4 droc8708

droc8708

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 12:44 AM

P.A.TxGhostHunter

wuts up i'm from pa and i am interested

#5 droc8708

droc8708

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 11:48 AM

Hello, my name is Jonathan. My roommate, TJ and I are trying to get a group started and would be interested in getting together perhaps at Starbucks or somewhere and getting your input. Any information would be appreciated.

Jonathan

hey wuts up i'm interested in getting a group started too. you can send me a message on her or you can email me at droc8707@gmail.com.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users