Indigo Lake, Hell Town. Anyone??

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Andi

Andi

Had to restrain self from licking the back of a semi

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a single mom here in NE Ohio who seems to have some special abilities when it comes to communicating with spirit. I love what I do but sometimes it's hard to explain to people why I can do this and why I would want to. That's why GV is such a cool place!<br /><br />I have 3 little kids, I'm a Reiki practitioner and I am a full time graphic designer. My current home is over 130 years old and has it's share of spirits, who have no intention of leaving.<br /><br />Nice to be here!<br />~ Andi

Posted 09 April 2007 - 09:03 AM

Have any of you investigated Indigo Lake in Hell Town? I think that it's one of the spookiest places we have here. I don't do EVP's, but those who do say that it's their "honey pot" for catching awesome recordings. I have had spirit communication there and when walking around the lake you totally feel like you're being followed.

I'd love to meet up sometime with others in the area to see what happens. I'm always up for a gathering in my playground here called Hell Town!! (Peninsula)
Reiki Master * Spirit Communication ReadingsI have CDO. ~ The police never think it's as funny as you do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users