• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#31 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 08:37 PM

Liberty is 17 and she seems to be able to see things too.

#32 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 08:40 PM

doe's this happen in her house or everywhere. in most casses they are like a reg ghosts. this one sounds like a young person

#33 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 08:49 PM

the scratches have happened at her home and the bruising but she sees the spirits here at my house we have been sitting in my livingroom and her mom will sit down beside her and the chain I have on my ceiling fan will start swinging until you think it is going to get tangled in the fan Then if her mon moves away from her the chain will come to a stop. Her mom has also felt something trying to pushe her away from Liberty in my house. She was sitting on the couch one evening hin my home next to Liberty and she kissed Libby on the forehead and the next thing we heard was the screws on one of the light globes come lose and the globe went flying towards the end of the couch where they were sitting.

#34 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 08:51 PM

It sounds like she has a high pk energy level. but it go's away in age,

I would treat the house that she was scratched like any other haunted house.

#35 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 09:00 PM

thank you so much for helping I really appreciate it and so will her mom!

#36 Prometheus

Prometheus

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 09:03 PM

Trudy-I think that more information is needed.What can tell us about the scratching,etc.Also how long has this activity been present and has it escalated or has it always been this intense ?

#37 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 09:04 PM

your welcome

I've been on 5 other chat rooms talking about shadow people. the only one's you have to watch out for are the one's with red glowing eye's. the rest are like reg ghost. sea salt and stuff like that should work

here are some good tips for an unwanted ghost
http://www.prsne.com...host_advice.htm

good luck

#38 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 07:58 PM

this has just started recently with liberty i'd say within the past3 weeks. she began seeing ghost here at my house last summer and the incident with something trying to move her mother away from her started last winter. her sister has not been bothered in any way at all.her mother however was scared so bad here at my house one evening it made her cry, she went to my guest bathroom and as she walked in she said excuse me then realized she didn't know who the man was standing in the bathroom and then he vanished in front of her eyes,and since then is when all of this really started.

#39 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 08:32 PM

do you think they are evil, did you ever try a history check on your house

#40 Prometheus

Prometheus

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 11:44 PM

Ok,I will put $10 on that fact that Liberty is the center of all this.From what you say Trudy,I would say that little lady Liberty has a special gift and these spirits and entities are drawn to her because of it.If this assumption proves true,then she needs to learn to channel this gift so she can control who comes around her,IMHO.

#41 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 08:03 AM

i agree, but why would she see them too. thats why i think Liberty has a high pk energy leval

#42 Prometheus

Prometheus

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 12:54 PM

Miles,think of people who are very phycic as being a battery.The spirit or entity uses this energy to help manifest,thus everyone in house may see the manifestation but the person with the phycic ability is the supply the juice to allow it to happen.Abilities like these are a gift but they do need controlled or it can laed to a host of problems.Poltrogiest activity is sometimes caused by young children with such a child with such abilities who do not as yet know they have them or know how to control them.Subconciously,they can cause attacks against the person who has angered them ,this is'nt to say it pretains to this situation but just a bit of back ground.

#43 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 08:38 PM

my house is a one owner me! But I do have several ghost that are around much of the time. But as far as ever bothering anyone this has never happened, in my house . It seems to me like something has followed her home from here or from some of the cemetaries we have been to lately. Not long ago we had been out to a cemetary and had taken some pics and I picked up a moving orb wright next to my car door and that same night we were joking aboutwe might take one home with us without knowing it and then when I got that film developed and there was that orb next to my car door it ws a little freaky and thats when some of these things started happening.

#44 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 08:42 PM

another question could being half indian have anything to do with this that maybe some of her ancestors were medicine men and that maybe they are trying to get her to use her abilities and by scratching her they may think that she will start investigating her ancestral back ground,she may find out that she is a shaman.Her home is also a 1 owner they have been in it for 5 years this august.

#45 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 08:43 PM

no i don't think it matters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users