Scaaaaaaaaaary Pictures

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#1 bathory313

bathory313

So SCARED she peed down her own leg!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 06 October 2005 - 02:46 AM

All in fun for Halloween! Post a picture of something that scares you!

10/27802435517.jpg&s=x7
Posted Image

#2 bathory313

bathory313

So SCARED she peed down her own leg!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 06 October 2005 - 02:55 AM

Hmmmmmmmm just when I got the hang of ImageShack. Ok, Aloha, I have read your techie post and will try the BB code.

Posted Image

crossing fingers.......
Posted Image

#3 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 07 October 2005 - 07:39 PM

Bathory13 how did you get that pic of my mother in law!! :wave:

*runs screaming from the thread *
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#4 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,382 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 08:09 PM

Brilliant late actor but scary as all hades...

Posted Image

I can hear him singing that song while walking slowly in the rain to my front door..."God is in his Holy Temple, earthly thoughts be silent now. While with reverence we assemble, and before his presence bow" *shudders*
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

#5 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 07 October 2005 - 09:36 PM

Oh Willow, you are so right! That guy was scarier than any Hollywood monster. My wife's got a friend that'll still freak out, to this day, if you start singing that song.

Edited by DukeofBoogie, 07 October 2005 - 09:36 PM.

http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#6 wishfulthinkin07

wishfulthinkin07

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:anything supernatural, Wicca, music, guitars, books, etc.

Posted 08 October 2005 - 05:43 AM

Posted Image

Need I say more?
Merry Part and Blessed Be!

#7 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 08 October 2005 - 06:23 AM

Willow, that guy still creeps the heck out of me! From working in the nursing facility, we get a resident from time to time who kinda resembles that guy....and I have to admit it takes a short while for me to warm up that resident, but once I get to know them I'm okay. BUT there was one man who resembled that guy who did pass, and I could not bring myself to enter the room to prepare and clean his body...I had to trade off with one of my other co-workers and take care of one of their residents that day....it just scared me that bad....sounds stupid, but I can be such a whimp! I can still hear how he pronounced her name "CarolAnn".....Willow, Good call on such a creepy guy!!!! Julie
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#8 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:The Force

Posted 08 October 2005 - 09:19 AM

It becomes more and more obvious that if you are exposed to this Mr. Six guy from Six Flags that you begin to dance like Michael Jackson and his spazzy disposition wears off on you until you start to look like the guy.

This is scary. Who would want to look like this guy on purpose?

Posted Image

Edited by Rockhauler2k1, 08 October 2005 - 09:20 AM.

Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly upon our point of view.Posted Image

#9 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,320 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 08 October 2005 - 09:24 AM

Good god Rock, that guy creeps me out
Check out my artwork at: http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#10 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,320 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 08 October 2005 - 09:25 AM

Posted Image
Check out my artwork at: http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#11 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,954 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 08 October 2005 - 09:51 AM

Nothing scares me like......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#12 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,382 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 11:03 AM

Willow, that guy still creeps the heck out of me!  From working in the nursing facility, we get a resident from time to time who kinda resembles that guy....and I have to admit it takes a short while for me to warm up that resident, but once I get to know them I'm okay.  BUT there was one man who resembled that guy who did pass, and I could not bring myself to enter the room to prepare and clean his body...I had to trade off with one of my other co-workers and take care of one of their residents that day....it just scared me that bad....sounds stupid, but I can be such a whimp!  I can still hear how he pronounced her name "CarolAnn".....Willow, Good call on such a creepy guy!!!!  Julie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm glad i'm not alone in my fear of Reverend Kane, Juilet, just hearing that story gives me goosebumps!

Posted Image

Another one that gives me the willies is Max Schreck's Count Orlock *basically skinny white dead dudes with bad teeth scare me*
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

#13 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 08 October 2005 - 11:48 AM

all creepy as all get out pics but nothing scares me worse than a freaking cockroach and i'm not even going to post a pic of one of those ugly buggers :ghost:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#14 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 08 October 2005 - 10:25 PM

Nobody was a scarier Dracula than Bela Lugosi!

Posted Image

I always wondered if actor Larry Drake was related!

Posted Image
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#15 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 08 October 2005 - 10:29 PM

Here's Lugosi as Drac!

Posted Image
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users