what is the one thing that would scare you the mos

• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

#1 kakkapants

kakkapants

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 12:21 PM

Im doing a dissertation and would appreciate any feedback on the following.

What is the one thing that would frighten you the most?

I would prefer if it was regarding ghosts or hauntings in general. Cheers!

#2 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 01:19 PM

That's a really good question Kakka!
The very number one thing that would scare me was to encounter a spirit like I did when I was young. Here's the link to my story--

http://www.ghostvill.../09052003.shtml

I think if I experienced a poltergiest in my house or something, or just some kind of benign spirit I would not be afraid. I actually think it would be cool to encounter someone who lived in my house that has passed. But encountering something that you perceive to be an evil presence, haunts me all the time!  I actually fear a repeat encounter every day! [smiley=cwm19.gif]
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#3 Brandon

Brandon

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 03:04 PM

I really wouldn't want to come in contact with an evil spirit or demon. And hopefully i never will.

#4 mnemosyne

mnemosyne

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 03:07 PM

There's this thing that people have claimed to see. I don't know if it's real or not.  It's like this short, hairy thing. It has really evil eyes, lustful, vengeful. It carries this aura of pure evil packed into a body only about 3 ft tall. It comes to you at night and tries to steal your soul.  Tries to scare you to death.  I think that thing would scare me the most.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.Friedrich Nietzsche

#5 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 03:29 PM

[move][glow=blue,2,300]Hullo, Kakkapants, welcome to GV [smiley=cwm29.gif][/glow][/move]

If I may ask...Psych degree?

My personal worst encounter was in Cohasset, Mn, NMPI was investigating a house, we knew that the outside was as hopping as the inside and this one tree by the drive kept setting off my spook alarm, I was going to KRC's van to get more film and another recorder, so I decided to confront the Spook in the tree. A face, round, receding hairline manifested in the bole...I punked him*I know...I know, worst thing you can do is taunt a spook*but the face zoomed in to a few inches from my own and yelled "YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!" It was a really cool effect, but at the time, I wasn't very appreciative, I grabbed the film and recorder and bolted inside, babbling about face.

Fear-wise, its opening a door and coming face to face with something, an apparition of a murder victim*LOL*Barring the brush with tree-boy, for the most part my encounters have been friendly oor at least weren't vexxed with me personally
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#6 Annalisa

Annalisa

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:art, gardening, theater, movies,travel,swimming

Posted 21 December 2003 - 03:32 PM

The closet monster and the under the bed monster.

#7 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 03:35 PM

[move][glow=blue,2,300]Hi, Mnemosyne and welcome to GV [smiley=cwm20.gif][/glow][/move]
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#8 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 06:48 PM

Four More years of Bush... sorry for the nightmares.
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#9 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,954 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 21 December 2003 - 08:19 PM

[move]WELCOME TO GV KAKKAPANTS AND MNEMOSYNE......ENJOY THE STAY![/move]

Well, I guess I am not scared of things. I have had my own encounters, but I would say I am not just afraid.

hhmmm.... if I say I am afraid, guess it could be something like, say, if I am involved in something like reading books, or listening to music and suddenly someone tries to spook me.... :( Since I get totally involved in what I am doing, this sudden commotion can scare me lots...... ;)

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#10 s._maclennan

s._maclennan

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 03:14 AM

The one thing that would scare me the most? My mother-in-law wearing a thong.... :o :(

#11 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,954 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 03:38 AM

mother-in-law wearing a thong.... :o :(

[smiley=cwm13.gif] [smiley=cwm13.gif] [smiley=cwm19.gif]

[smiley=cwm2.gif] [smiley=cwm2.gif] [smiley=cwm2.gif] [smiley=cwm2.gif] [smiley=cwm2.gif] [smiley=cwm2.gif] [smiley=cwm2.gif]

#12 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,382 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 10:46 AM

Paranormally speaking what would and personally has scared me the most has been waking to find a dark shadow of something at the bottom of my bed...ofcourse I did the adult thing and hid under the covers [smiley=cwm25.gif]
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

#13 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,954 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 10:51 AM

Paranormally speaking what would and personally has scared me the most has been waking to find a dark shadow of something at the bottom of my bed...[smiley=cwm25.gif]

it is just the beast under your bed, in your coffin in your head.......... [smiley=cwm24.gif] [smiley=cwm24.gif] [smiley=cwm27.gif]

#14 three_sided_dice

three_sided_dice

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 11:49 PM

I'd have to say something thats like the twilight zone would do it for me, like going to school and everyone being gone except for one creepy ghost (clown, witch) being the teacher in all the classes I go to and no matter how fast I run their right behind me..... my brain is pretty good at giving me nightmares... sweet dreams
The biggest and scariest ghost of all of them is the imagination

#15 lone

lone

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 12:05 AM

A friend of mine had a pair of invisible hands hold him down on the bed and try to strangle him. I think that might put me over the edge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users