Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Have you ever seen shadow people?

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

Poll: shadow people - do they exist and what are they? (220 member(s) have cast votes)

Do shadow people really exist?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

How do you explain the shadow people phenomenon?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,874 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:17 PM

Thanks Viv!
I was hoping I was making sense there...lol.

I really hate that there is such fear with spirits. They all have feelings and need to be acknowledged in some way. We relate to spirits everyday in one way or another in my house. Some have become like family. I even ask what they want for their birthday and xmas. You would be surprised at the answers...lol. They are also involved in regular things we do too.

Help, love and understanding, best guide lines to follow.

:)
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#32 erna_butter

erna_butter

weird ancient from the medieval times

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts
  • Interests:Art (any kind), computers, paranormal, forensics, psychology, and of course fantasy books, and history.

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:29 PM

at my in laws house, it walked behind me and I thought it was my husband but noone else was there and hubby was in kitchen
Posted Image I A.M CANADIAN

#33 Ellipsysis

Ellipsysis

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:42 PM

I found a book about them once after I experienced an attack by one... Creeped the you know what outta me. Well anyway, there is a conventional name for this type of spirit. Accually a few. They have been called shadow people, inccubi, succubi, vampires, and doppelgangers (only if they appear to you as an evil twin).There are stories about these things dating back to ancient Greece and they themselves are the culprit for vampire folklore. The modern conventional name for this type of spirit is 'psychic vampire'. Attacks that are very typical often include waking up with sleep paralysis and seeing a shadowy entity standing at the foot of the bed. The interesting thing about these spirits is that about one out of every four people have experienced a nightmarish attack by one of these things, and its so common, its even considered common a symptom of a psychological disorder called parasomnia. If you've seen one you'de probably scoff at that. Funny thing is, so many people see the same thing when it comes to these creatures, but unlike alien 'greys' or your typical vampire/warewolf, this isn't a popularized image.

-Ellipsysis

Ps. Read Konstantinos's book, 'Psychic Vampires'

Wikipedia Definition: http://en.wikipedia....Psychic_vampire

#34 Ellipsysis

Ellipsysis

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 12:06 AM

Also... in case you can't tell... these ghosts don't give me the warm fuzzies. If anyone has been seeing them at home, I'd sugest ignoring their presence as much as possible. The more your mental focus is on them, the more they feed. If they haven't done so yet, they will eventually. Energy for manifestation needs to come from somewhere. Without having a living body to produce that energy these spirits get it from living people. They haven't moved on and the only way that can happen is if thier astral bodies natually perish as their living bodies have already done. Having them around can do little good.

-Ellipsysis

Edited by Ellipsysis, 05 December 2006 - 12:09 AM.

#35 Child Witch

Child Witch

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 09:05 AM

i have two shadow people living with me and they have become like a brother and sister. Some people may remember Michael and emily (viv :D ) but it is true that they use energy so i make sure to keep it up. Even my family have excepted them as they fully manifested in the living room. The strange thing is that these shadow people have powers and i have never heard of a case like this one.

Michael is telekinetic and Emily is Empathic and i think she is slighty telepathic (new development: right now she uses a shield a lot and i cant get a reading off her)

Some shadow people may have something connceted to yr husband. mine were connected to my dog. Maybe there is a connection between the shadows he saw and himself or his family.

And Ellipsysis : isnt a succubi a demon in women shape who bewitches men with their song so they can suck out the mens soul
Posted Image If You Like My Signiture PM me with a ratingPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#36 Guest_Rinyotsu_*

Guest_Rinyotsu_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2006 - 12:17 PM

Pletty of times I have run into them. They normally stay about 10 feet away from me in the shadows. The Flee when I walk towards them but once I got close enough to see what looked like a scared face, it seemed frightned at the sight of me or something. I opened my mouth to ask it something and it vanished.

#37 honeybeary

honeybeary

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:Reading, walking, hiking, photography

Posted 07 January 2007 - 04:20 PM

I voted that I believe they do exist, because so many people saw them. I think hey are ghostly apparitions, spirits of the dead.

Edited by honeybeary, 07 January 2007 - 04:21 PM.

What doesn't kill us makes us strong.

#38 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,910 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 08 January 2007 - 07:21 PM

One of the earliest paranormal experiences that I can actually remember was that of the shadow person who hung out in my bedroom when I was young. He acted like my friend until I was 8 1/2, when he offered me the world (my family was dirt poor at the time) on the condition that I be his friend forever. I accused him of being Satan and he didn't deny it. When I turned him down, he went all postal. Our fights ended with him stabbing me in the back with a blade.

I saw him next when I was 19. I was in the MTC (Missionary Training Center) getting ready for my religious mission in Brazil. One October night, he left the body of one of my roommates (7 of us saw him - only the one didn't). He started walking towards me while pointing at me. After a quick exorcism he was gone before he spoke a word. I haven't seen him since.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#39 Sean V

Sean V

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Sasquatch Research, General Cryptozoology, Camping, Hiking, Lokean Spirituality, Runes &amp; Runecasting, Medieval Recreation, Reading, Writing

Posted 19 January 2007 - 03:04 AM

I have no idea what "Shadow People" are.
Western Canadian Sasquatch Research Organization (WCSRO)"I'll just keeping on looking 'til I find the darn thing." - Rene Dahinden, 1976.

#40 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 19 January 2007 - 08:42 PM

I just posted this in the spiritograpghy section, but see it is just fitting in here too. This picture was taken at the Mansfield Reformatory on the East cell block. Dave, I, and his daughter Alyssa, were the only people at that time on the catwalk. Seems like a tall shadow of a man, but you can see through him as well in parts.
Posted Image
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#41 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

Voted most likely to be a janitor in Highschool

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:07 PM

Hmmm...I'm a little undecided about this one. I see what you mean about the shadowing at the end of the hallway, but at the same time, it's the end of the hallway where it becomes harder to distinguish features and detail in the picture. Interesting though.

I, too, believe in "shadow people" because I also believe they're just ghosts in another form. Just thought I'd throw my vote in! :ghost:

#42 spiritalk

spiritalk

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 10:06 AM

Maybe its just me, but I saw the see through shadow towards the front on the left of the hallway?

God bless, J

#43 Gwen24

Gwen24

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 04:04 PM

i see them @ my friends house
We are all different that is the only thing we have in common.

#44 Mulletdeuce

Mulletdeuce

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 12:10 AM

i use to stop my car and let them cross the road. i too thought it was the massive amounts of marijuana i was smoking. but since i have been completly straight edge sober for 7 years and still see them (including the ones i use to stop for) ive changed my mind

i dunno what they are all i know is i no longer stop for them

#45 Gwen24

Gwen24

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 03:42 PM

for some reason i feel connceted more to shadow people then normol appiraitons
We are all different that is the only thing we have in common.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users