Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

What Celebrity Do You Resemble?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 07:46 PM

Found this site and thought it would be interesting to try. Signup is free so c'mon villagers, who's your celeb lookalike?

Posted Image

Results vary with every pic

Posted Image

Site...

My Heritage.com

Justa's results...because I made him play along :Spaz:

Posted Image
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#2 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 07:59 PM

So I look like a cross between Ricky Schroeder and Gary Cooper? :Spaz: Poor Gary Cooper.
Posted Image

#3 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 25 September 2006 - 08:11 PM

I did it, and it couldn't find ant matches. I guess I'm an original. :Spaz:
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#4 randystreu

randystreu

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:video, paintball, theology, philosophy, political science, sci-fi, and so on, and so forth...

Posted 25 September 2006 - 08:11 PM

I think he looks more like that guy from the Dawn of the Dead remake than any of the people they suggested....
maybe that's just me.
:Spaz:

#5 Willow

Willow

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 08:44 PM

I did it, and it couldn't find ant matches. I guess I'm an original. :Spaz:

Yes you are Duke but you dont get off that easy *hope you dont mind*

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 25 September 2006 - 09:55 PM

I tried this about 4-5 times, even using different pics. I did not get a range of different look a likes, but just kept getting one............Elle MacPherson.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#7 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 26 September 2006 - 12:17 AM

:Wall: I can't get it to work on my computer! WAAAAAA!!!!!

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#8 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 26 September 2006 - 12:28 AM

I am unique!
Posted Image

#9 Sean V

Sean V

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Sasquatch Research, General Cryptozoology, Camping, Hiking, Lokean Spirituality, Runes & Runecasting, Medieval Recreation, Reading, Writing

Posted 26 September 2006 - 12:57 AM

The photograph I used is from 2002, so it's not exactly up to date.

Posted Image
Western Canadian Sasquatch Research Organization (WCSRO)"I'll just keeping on looking 'til I find the darn thing." - Rene Dahinden, 1976.

#10 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 26 September 2006 - 05:50 AM

I did it, and it couldn't find ant matches. I guess I'm an original. :Wall:

Yes you are Duke but you dont get off that easy *hope you dont mind*

Posted Image

LOL! Guess I used the wrong picture. It fiugres They'd match me up with a bunch of people I don't like. Well Heath Legder is a good actor and I've liked Jeff Daniel's work for alomg time. He was great in the movie Gettysburg. "BAYONETS!!!!!!"
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#11 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 26 September 2006 - 07:47 AM

~Willow, I can't seem to get mine to post. I tried to HTML and that didn't seem to work...can you help pleeeeeze!!! Thank you! :Wall:
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#12 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 26 September 2006 - 08:03 AM

Posted Image

~Sorry Willow...I just didn't have enough coffee in me yet...but I figured it out! Yeah caffeine!!
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#13 nnyprs

nnyprs

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Interests:All things paranormal.

Posted 26 September 2006 - 08:14 AM

I got Brad Pitt...so I am happy. :Wall:
The Northern New York Paranormal Research SocietySEEK TRUTH!!!The NNYPRS Discussion ForumSEEK TRUTH!!![url=http://www.blogtalkradio.com/NNYPRS[/url]SEEK TRUTH!!!Posted Image

#14 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 08:16 AM

P.S: I did have to delete the picture they had up of Owen Wilson. I may have his zany side, but I personally didn't see any resemblence. LOL!!!!

#15 Willow

Willow

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 12:54 PM

I am unique!

Oh no you dont Moonie, I happen to have your results too :P

Posted Image

P.S: I did have to delete the picture they had up of Owen Wilson. I may have his zany side, but I personally didn't see any resemblence. LOL!!!!

LOL Yeah, I submitted one pic and it said I looked like Val Kilmer :Spaz:

If anyone has trouble and cant upload their pic feel free to send it to me via pm and i'll be happy to help :whee:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users