Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Pictures of GhostVillagers!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
392 replies to this topic

#31 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 31 December 2008 - 07:34 PM

~WHOA!!! Awesome pictures!!! I think everyone looks so great!!
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#32 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 31 December 2008 - 07:38 PM

Cool pics Leonie!!!

Posted Image

Me...

OMG....Moon...what did you do to me????

:ghost:

TY love!

Les, with this picture blown up like this it makes it look like you can see right through to our souls!

...psssst Yld....little secret.......................she can!!! **giggles**
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#33 magik62

magik62

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Graphic design, evps, the strange and weird.

Posted 31 December 2008 - 11:28 PM

The last cook out of the year, and yes, it is cold.

Posted Image

#34 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 01 January 2009 - 12:00 AM

Meanderer.....looking good babe, Very nice shot!

LaurieAnn.....pst, your not supposed to tell!!! giggles back at ya!

Magik, whats cookin'? Nice pic!

Les
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#35 meanderer

meanderer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:57 AM

Well thanks, Les....I liked your pics, too. Heck...everybody looks great! Leonie, I was looking for a smile there, but I guess I'll have to wait a little bit longer, huh? Magik...you had a cookout, and you didn't invite me? Awwwww. That's just not right. :devil:
Beannacht ort

#36 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts &amp; crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:10 AM

Here's an older pic of me. This is a rare pic...a pic of me without obvious anomolies...

Posted Image
Have you hugged your ghost today?The Porch - Ghosts, paranormal, supernatural

#37 magik62

magik62

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Graphic design, evps, the strange and weird.

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:17 AM

What I was cooking was pork BBQ done philippine style while freezing in 25 degree weather. But it was worth it.

#38 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:40 AM

MH.....awesome pic, but I am waiting for a new one, anomolies or not, OK?

BBQ pork....yummmmmmmmmmmmmm! I bet it was good too.

Les

#39 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:57 AM

http://i416.photobuc...icsdec08030.jpg

Ok, one more....

#40 meanderer

meanderer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 12:55 PM

http://i416.photobuc...icsdec08030.jpg

Ok, one more....

Les...now that's a nice picture of you! Really! You should have embedded it into your post, so people wouldn't have to click to some other location....even though it's worth the trip! Thanks for sharing! :devil:
Beannacht ort

#41 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 01:29 PM

Thanks!
Sorry I mess that up all the time....

#42 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 01 January 2009 - 03:52 PM

Posted Image
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

#43 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 05:45 PM

~This is an older one of me as well....the only thing different now is I have longer, black hair (love to color my hair)
Posted Image

#44 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 01 January 2009 - 06:38 PM

Razr, your such a charming and cheeky looking little thing.

Hehe, I just gotta show this, god knows what happened it just went completely wrong, my camera forced itself into the picture and my hair looks ginger :s

Posted Image

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#45 meanderer

meanderer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:45 PM

Leonie,

I think that's actually a really good picture! Sometimes, it's the unexpected that makes for the more interesting shots, right? This is really good!!! :devil:
Beannacht ort

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users