Like I was saying.........

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 24 September 2002 - 05:49 PM

[glow=blue,2,300]Does anyone need spells? I need some love here people.  ;D[/glow]

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

#2 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 24 September 2002 - 09:18 PM

Pan you got it ...Love and Light..~L~
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#3 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 25 September 2002 - 01:01 PM

Just letting you all know that I'm out. But for those of you that actually are my true friends, you will be missed. Email me from time to time....

evilprincessfairy666@yahoo.com

Blessed Be,
Pandora

Posted Image

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 26 May 2003 - 03:23 AM

:P 8) Smarty is herre - all alone  ;D

EVIL WALKS BESIDE ME!
Posted Image

#5 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 27 May 2003 - 08:33 AM

haha, meaning?  ;D

Posted Image

#6 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 28 May 2003 - 02:56 AM

means.......... well, it means the Village Smarty - M O O N C H I L D is still single and is not dating anyone :P  8)

the last line is only a line from an AC/DC song!

So Pandz, any spells? But before knowing the spell, I should know whom to cast upon, right?  ;D **grins wild and evil**
Posted Image

#7 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 28 May 2003 - 04:19 AM

Yes you should my dear.  ;D

Posted Image

#8 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts

Posted 28 May 2003 - 05:32 AM

::P looking

::) ::) still looking.......

::) ::)::) ::) looking hard.......

::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::) looking desperate.......

thanks, will tell ya when I find one 8)
Posted Image

#9 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 28 May 2003 - 03:02 PM

Moonchild,

Quit looking!!!  I met my husband through a blind date because a mutual friend didn't like the guy I had been seeing and hated his female roommate. The whole night my childrens dad kept calling me. Four months later we went on our 2nd date, this time I got sick to my stomache, the next day he moved in, less than a year later we were married.
Posted Image Myspace "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein Posted Image Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#10 wayne2241

wayne2241

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Interests:Listen to Spooks R Us on the Para-X radio network, Mondays at 10pm eastern time, 7pm pacific. Go to http:www.para-x.com

Posted 28 May 2003 - 03:14 PM

Masq, that's a great story. There is one other option available to Moon, the one I am currently taking. Not worry about it (much), don't look, and be accepting that sometimes we don't find that person. If not it's not the end of the world, even if it feels like it sometimes. When you can be happy by yourself, then you have the ability to make someone else happy.

MRIP

Posted Image

Listen to Spooks R Uson the Para-X network on Mondays at 9pm eastern time, 7pm pacific time. http:www.para-x.com

#11 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts

Posted 28 May 2003 - 10:22 PM

come on friends, that was just trying to pull Pandoras legs :)

I have a bitter experience and that has changed my outlook, I know if it has to be, it will be :P Not much behind the girls, yes I have good friends, but nothing more.

Thanks Masq and Wayne!  8)
Posted Image

#12 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 10:16 AM

any newbies loooking for spells? ;D
Posted Image

#13 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 04:56 PM

Hi, Moon, as hard as it is to do, let it go. It hurt! It sucked! But it happened just the same [smiley=cwm3.gif]

Don't let events of the past control who you are or what you could have today or in the future, mate, when you look for patterns from the past in the present, sometimes you find them whether they're there or not
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#14 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 09:50 PM

yes buddy Whispers, we tend to find patterns from the past events, and most times we are foolish enough to relate to the pains! Dunno, I perhaps might have missed good things just because of this foolishness, but yes, I am trying to learn the art of forget and forgive. Thanks again!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users