• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Spooky Southcoast

Spooky Southcoast

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 07:12 PM

Hello fellow Ghostvillagers!
Myself and GhostVillage news director Christopher Balzano are embarking on a new project and we need YOUR stories about haunted or cursed objects.
Do you now or have you ever owned an object with a spirit attached? Did you have something that always had "funny" things surrounding it? Or maybe you know someone who has something like that?
Paranormal groups--perhaps you've investigated a case that had such an object?
If you'd like to contribute your story, please contact myself at tim@spookysouthcoast.com or Chris at balzano@spookysouthcoast.com and share with us!
Thanks, and Stay Spooktacular!

Tim Weisberg
Host, "Spooky Southcoast" radio
Author, "Ghosts of the SouthCoast"

#2 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 22 December 2010 - 05:29 PM

Best of luck in this! I don't have any haunted objects, but I did encounter a painting that may fit the catagory at an Estate auction, many years ago. Since I didn't buy the painting, I am not sure if the story would qualify.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#3 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:25 AM

I spent a bundle to get an MBA and then couldn't get a job. Perhaps that means the MBA was cursed and gave me bad luck?
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#4 Alice and hatter

Alice and hatter

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 08:37 PM

I spent a bundle to get an MBA and then couldn't get a job. Perhaps that means the MBA was cursed and gave me bad luck?

I have a necklace that has always given me troubles. I even gave it to my friend to see what would happen and she saw things too! It was really scary!

Good luck!

#5 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:gardening is my hobby and one of my jobs

Posted 07 January 2011 - 10:24 AM

i remember when i was a child my mother had a small wind up travel clock that her grandmother gave her. it always gave me the creaps when i looked at it and when my greatgrandmother died it stopped working and would not start again. my mother kept it for what seemed like years and from time to time she would look at it. every time i looked at it it i felt sick until one day when my mother was out i took it into our back garden and buried it. i guess it is still there though we have not lived in that house for over 30yrs now. i can still "see" the clock in my head it was in a gold coloured case, it's face was green and the numbers that were roman were painted gold colour. the hands were brass and in the old style of clock hands (like big ben only smaller... of course)the wind up key was also brass... i really hated that clock and when i buried it i felt so much better for it. mind you there was merry hell when my mother found out it was missing though she never did find out what happened to it, and i never told anybody... till now.

#6 hill.jenny

hill.jenny

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:19 PM

I have never seen it before but I have heard stories about this little pearl or stone our people carries around for luck. My people, the Hmong, from the jungles of Laos believe that this stone is blessed and whoever carries it with them will never fall into any kind of trouble. But the stories I've heard from those who does have the stone always end up in terrible accidents but always walk out of there unscratched. Me, personally, I believe the stone is cursed but the magic makes the person believe they need it. Here's a story from a former church member.
The father went to Thailand and came back with the stone. He gave it as a gift to his son for protection. He kept it the stone in his car. Shortly after it was given to him, he was driving home, the roads weren't slippery, the turn in the road wasn't even sharp. His car slid off the road and rolled. The car was totalled but he walked out of there unscratched.
Similar stories were told about people who have possessions of this stone. If anybody can find any information on this stone, I would like to know more about it. My parents are Christians and they say this is a cursed gift and we shouldn't go anywhere near it. I'm not trying to possess it but I would like to hear more on it.

#7 Spooky Southcoast

Spooky Southcoast

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:32 PM

Can you three get in touch with me at tim@spookysouthcoast.com so we can discuss these stories further? Thanks!

#8 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:54 PM

I knew someone that had a haunted bed, it was just the bed frame.

My friends parents bought a home and there was a bed frame that the son used. strange things happened in that room such as the lights and other electrical stuff went on and off, strange shadows, nightmares about the room and pulling, floating bed sheets/ blankets to name a few. it was always cold and you had a feeling of being watched.

At first it was only the son that encountered these strange things and his father never believed him till he slept in the room for a few days. I don't remember what happened but he soon also became a believer. he did some research on the home and someone commit suicide in the home. I'm not sure if it was that persons bed or if that was his room but I'm sure it was.

They got rid of the bed frame and things were back to normal and nothing paranormal happened again.

#9 Spooky Southcoast

Spooky Southcoast

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:47 PM

Hi Caesar,
Can you get in touch with me at tim@spookysouthcoast.com? I have a few questions for you.

#10 Truegho

Truegho

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:04 PM

A very interesting post. Do you remember all the tales about the supposely cursed Crying Boy painting?

#11 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:44 AM

Ahhh so trying to follow in the footsteps of John Zaffis. That's cool. There should be more people who are into haunted objects.
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#12 Richard Kimmel

Richard Kimmel

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:26 PM

Myself and GhostVillage news director Christopher Balzano are embarking on a new project and we need YOUR stories about haunted or cursed objects.
Do you now or have you ever owned an object with a spirit attached? Did you have something that always had "funny" things surrounding it? Or maybe you know someone who has something like that?
If you'd like to contribute your story, please contact myself at tim@spookysouthcoast.com or Chris at balzano@spookysouthcoast.com and share with us!

Tim Weisberg

Hello Tim,

I have many haunted artifacts (objects) as this is the area that I have devoted myself to for many years now. I sent you an email outlining this and If you will be kind enough to view the topic area on this forum "Paranormal Media", I just today posted one of the many interesting chapters from my book "WWII Ghosts-Artifacts Can Talk", Chapter 31 "The Mystry Of The Walking Stick".

Looking forward to hearing from you when your time permits.

Richard

"He who asserts must also prove" - Aristotle

#13 Night Star

Night Star

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, animals, reading, music, dragons, fairies, elves, being creative...

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:55 PM

Oooooh sounds like it's going to be a fascinating book!! Let us know when it gets published!!
Posted Image

#14 Richard Kimmel

Richard Kimmel

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:10 PM

Tim Weisberg

Hello Tim,

When you have the moment please check out my website as I am most certain that you will find it not only interesting but along the exact lines of what you are looking for.

http://www.freewebs.com/richardkimmel/

Richard

Edited by Richard Kimmel, 20 February 2011 - 04:11 PM.

#15 Richard Kimmel

Richard Kimmel

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:35 PM

Ahhh so trying to follow in the footsteps of John Zaffis. That's cool. There should be more people who are into haunted objects.

Hello Trish,

It's been a long time ... I hope all has been well? I can only presume that you may have not read my book "WWII Ghosts-Artifacts Can Talk" that was published by Schiffer Publishing back in 2009?

Here's my website: http://www.freewebs.com/richardkimmel/

Well, anyway, take care :ghost:

Richard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users