smoke monsters

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Baliguy

Baliguy

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:57 PM

In the areas of south Buffalo, around the old railroads and ex-stockyards, people see things. In the houses there it is common for people to see black smoke entities. The black smokelike stuff will flow along the floor like it's going somewhere. When it encounters a person, people say it will often standup equal to the person and look at them. After a few moments of that, it will just go on it's way. I haven't heard of it hurting anyone. I can pretty much pinpoint the area if ever anyone wants to check it out. My therory is that it is all the animal energy that was released over the years in the slaughterhouses. Does anyone have any ideas on this?
Thanks.

#2 barb_s13

barb_s13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:Everything paranormal, but especially the Bridgewater Triangle. When not investigating the unexplainable, I like to read, write, walk my little white dog Malcolm, garden, cook and paint.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:19 PM

Hi, you could be right; however, if those rails go to the Buffalo Station, it could be spirits traveling the rails to the station and then back and forth along the rails. Have you tried capturing EVP? If you can do that, you'll be able to tell if it's human or animal spirits. I did a little browsing and found this interesting page - it's a bit dated - but it has some interesting info on claims in the area: http://artvoice.com/.../halloween_map. There is also a South Buffalo Paranormal group on Facebook: https://www.facebook...alo-paranormal/ - you could contact them for more info.
Apparitions are often confused with hauntings. The difference is that apparitions are "live" (intelligent consciousness) and hauntings are "recordings."- LOYD AUERBACH, interview

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users