How Sure Can I be?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jin604

Jin604

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:25 AM

Ever since I was 3 I saw hooded figures, shadows and things moving around at night. I've told my family but quite frankly no one cared or believed me. Then pretty much I continued to see shadow people until I was 12. I denied the very existence of the paranormal and assumed I was mentally unstable. Thinking it might've been scizophrenia I brushed off everything I saw. You can call me a skeptic, I take everything I see and approach it with the most logical approach. I just want to know if others have had the same experience as me so that I can at least figure out whats going on.

I've seen shadow people, hooded/shaped with human figure shadow-like entities as well as shadow people amidst a dark room when I sleep or walk around during the night at home. I've heard voices before, voices I couldn't distinguish and conversations I couldn't understand when there is no one around me with sufficient proof that the building I was in allowed no voices from neighbors to be heard. I mean I can't hear the busy street right in front of my house but I can hear neighbors that are farther way from the house than the street? Doesn't seem all that possible. There have also been things in my house, moving on their own and objects being clearly misplace when no one touched them. Another time I heard voices in my head(lots of screaming and arguing), walked out of my room to call my family in the living room but no one could hear me. I then walked out of the room a second time, and my mom said I never walked out of the room. So supposedely the first time I never actually walked out of the room. I also got the seating arrangement right when I told my family who was sitting where. So I walked out twice, but was only heard once, yet knew the seating arrangement with had been switched when I exited the room the second time. I've also heard footsteps when no one is home. Another strange thing was that recently I started seeing faces or a pair of eyes when I closed my eyes.( I also occassionally smell extremel foul odors similar to rotting meat pass by- with no presence of dead animals) Its usually different faces, some repeating ones too. I also saw ... what resembles an orb about a week ago. Can people even see orbs? Once I saw half a woman walking, ya half her body. Also, I take into account about the environmental factors that cause these events. I am a skeptic but I don't doubt the existence of the paranormal. Fear is also not a factor , I will not see things because I am more afraid simply because I'm not. In no sense am I creeped out by these events. I approach what I see in my house quite frequently in fear of burglars, however I find nothing when I look.

So I appreciate anyone that took the time to read this. Oh, and I forgot to mention, these things stopped happening when I was 12. Now at the age of 17, seems like these events are happening again.
If anyone has seen anything similar please respond. I thank anyone that has read this, I have found no one I could talk to about this because no one i knew has had the same experience.

#2 Jynx

Jynx

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:47 AM

I have had similar events growing up. I haven't had odors but I have seen hooded figures. I can't explain them but it seems like most people's experience these hooded figures. I know I have the gift of sight and sense and the ability to help people. I am next in line in my family to have this gift. I don't have the experience to control or heal as my elders but am working on it with my mother. I haven't really been afraid and yes I was a skeptic until my mother came to me when I got older. I can sense where people are. Like being in the room that they are in. So as you said that you know the sitting arrangement that they are sitting in I know what you are talking about. I wish I could help u more but I would have to know more .

#3 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:18 PM

One evening I was in the living room when I turned to see a figure in the dining room doorway. The figure was tall and dressed in a black cloak, in its hand was a knife they use for cutting wheat. Yes I believe it was death standing in the doorway.

My Great grandmother on my mom's side was a healer from what I've been told.

Edited by White Witch, 25 November 2012 - 03:19 PM.

Right this way to my haunted space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users