• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 DkPhoenix

DkPhoenix

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:44 PM

I am a new member having yet to meet all of my 30 posts to adequately have more access, but I do have other posts on threads as in questions and replies to other members as well. So far, a member that has been on this site for quite a while has mentioned to me about these occurrences being either demonic or poltergeist. There is a long story and much that entails all this including my prepping the house today for the SECOND paranormal group to come and hopefully provide us with answers. We were left with a bigger mess and more unanswered questions after the first team and the tv shows, movies, and such DO NOT display the TOLL this takes on one's home/family. I was just wondering if anyone knew if this turned out to be a poltergeist, can they be banished?! Are poltergeists tied to people, family blood lines, curses, property, and/or artifacts.

Now, some I have been getting A LOT OF is people saying that this is just manifestations of pent up emotions being displayed from someone in the home... THIS CAN'T BE true..... Neither one of us have PENT UP emotions. I am sensing that there is more than one thing going on here and I informed Kevin that there was something tied to this land long before we got anyone involved and there is something here that was tied to Kevin's dad before his passing years ago. He did bring artifacts <hand carved wooden statue and mask> back from Vietnam when he was in the war and I am unclear as to if this dark shadowed male faceless figure is tied to them, the blood line from a Vietnamese that could have possibly gotten a hold of something personal of Robert's <Kevin's dad> while he was over there, potentially tying something to the family, or the other possibilities, but ONE THING IS EVIDENT, there is a negative, sadistic energy/force in this trailer that not only is tormenting us but our dogs as well. The tormenting of the dogs was caught on the audio from the first group.

Unfortunately, I am UNABLE to post the evidence that we have stacked here like the audio, pics, and word document of events <about 8-10 pages> due to my new status... We are okay with the spirits that are here, provided they do not intend harm and we know there are about 5 of them with Kevin's dad being one of them and Robert's mom <Carmen~ Kevin's G'ma>. Now, not only has this shadowed male displayed himself, but there is now a black shadowed faceless female that seems to be drawn to our bedroom when we go to bed. We have woken up to being marked with bruises, bites, scratches~ finely placed together in three and deep enough to leave scars, and I have even been woken TWICE to having been choked with the taste of 'sweet ashes' in my mouth like someone poured sugar and ashes mixed down my throat and held off my windpipe. There is so, so much more to even type out, but one thing for sure, items have been moving by themselves as well. AnnaBelle <our Boxer mixed> has been seen by me adamently <SP> watching the ceiling and following/trailing something in a slow, stalkerish type mode as something has crossed the ceiling from the kitchen to the living room. We have been growled at even in broad daylight. We live in a trailer with 2 window panes per window, slots on sides in about 4 places all way down on each window to catch window or place in different opened positions, and the holders/latches on either sides of each window to catch each window and ALL OF THEM have SLAMMED SHUT at one time immediately following the trailer shaking one time when I was drawing up a hot bath in the garden tub.

I was just wondering if there was ANYONE out there that has more knowledge about poltergeists and if they could be banished....or if it depended upon the situation.... I know I have heard that if it is tied to the property, then to leave and I am researching the property as far back as I can as we are managing all this that has been going on while I'm being a FT student and he is working FT <night shift, unfortunately leaving me here with the dogs alone> and we are BOTH sensitives I suppose and have had abilities to see, hear, and other things since childhood which I know will inadvertently increase the activity as well. I'm also sensing that this thing is wanting our attention.... It has it.... We just don't know why or what the message is that is trying to convey. I have started digging the bigger of two sink holes that have appeared since all this activity as well and the team coming tomorrow is bringing equipment to help me reach the 6 feet mark while investigating indoors as well.

Sincerely,
DkPhoenix

#2 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:15 PM

Poltergeists are a form of spontaneous psychokinesis from someone in the house under stress. If you don't think that is the case then its ghosts not poltergeists. What I would suggest you do is an experiment, remove any the objects you mentioned out of the house. See if that makes any difference. Do research on the land. What is the history of the property? Any tragic events on or near the land?

If they are human ghosts then they should be "crossed over." If non-human then a banishment could be done.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#3 Abominable Dr. Civis!

Abominable Dr. Civis!

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy kayaking, hiking, geocaching, foreign films, suspense, cheaply-made action or slasher films, folklore, working out, keeping a myriad of friends and acquaintances, green tea, Pixies (the band), spontaneity and adventure! Oh, and ghost-hunting too of course, though I find its more like fishing.

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:20 PM

A member of my research group has had very similar experiences where it was a poltergeist but it was from a neighbor who had been severely disfigured in a traffic accident. So neighbors is a possibility, not saying it is what is happening to you, but it is a possibility. Another thought that occurs to me is something you mentioned about the presence of objects takes from Vietnam and your experience with the sweet ashes. I cannot help but think about the incredible quantities of napalm that was dropped on that country as well as parts of Cambodia. I would first look to neighbors though who may be disturbed due to serious drug addictions or infirmaties.
"The big brain am winning! I am the greetest! Mwa-ha-ha-ha! I must now leave Earth for no raisin! " -Chief Big Brain of Futurama

#4 DkPhoenix

DkPhoenix

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:20 AM

Poltergeists are a form of spontaneous psychokinesis from someone in the house under stress. If you don't think that is the case then its ghosts not poltergeists. What I would suggest you do is an experiment, remove any the objects you mentioned out of the house. See if that makes any difference. Do research on the land. What is the history of the property? Any tragic events on or near the land?

If they are human ghosts then they should be "crossed over." If non-human then a banishment could be done.

Hello there Crys!

Thank You so much for answering my post! I do have to say that neither one of us are under any other kind of stress other than the unanswered questions of events. I have started researching the land and at a stopping point until I can get back up to the courthouse as they instructed me to search online first and landed at a barricade where the land was belonging to an estate company, which is no longer in business, and I shall resume this search this next week... We are aware of the presence of 4 or 5 ghosts here and as long as they are NOT harmful intent type, we are OK with that... But the waking with marks almost daily, my waking to being choked more than once, furniture moving by itself, being growled at <on separate occasions, I don't believe is from the psychokinesis state from one of us. Also, there is the fact that I was shown a face of a white, elderly, male. I couldn't forget that face for a few days so I mentioned it to Kevin. He asked me to describe the face to him. I apparently didn't do a good job. Finally, a couple days later, I asked him to hand me a pencil and a piece of paper and attempted to 'sketch' as best I could, as I am not an artist but a writer, and upon his looking at the picture, he said it looked like his dad. We already knew his dad was one of the presences here...there is something we are sensing and witnessing more negative holding them here. I am just unsure if this is a curse of some sorts whether being tied to the family or these artifacts and we have already agreed to attempt to try placing these in a safe deposit box at a bank to see if this would help.

Sincerest of THANKS,
DkPhoenix

#5 DkPhoenix

DkPhoenix

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:38 AM

A member of my research group has had very similar experiences where it was a poltergeist but it was from a neighbor who had been severely disfigured in a traffic accident. So neighbors is a possibility, not saying it is what is happening to you, but it is a possibility. Another thought that occurs to me is something you mentioned about the presence of objects takes from Vietnam and your experience with the sweet ashes. I cannot help but think about the incredible quantities of napalm that was dropped on that country as well as parts of Cambodia. I would first look to neighbors though who may be disturbed due to serious drug addictions or infirmaties.

Hello there Dr. Civis!

Thank You so much for posting that reply!! I can say that BOTH our neighbors on EITHER side are NOT what one would consider "normal" neighbors. They are negative in nature and spirit, they don't even speak to ANYONE on this block much less their own families, etc. I have attempted to go to one of them, the man on one side that does NOT have a locked/gated fence round his property, and he never would answer the door and after informing Kevin of my having gone over there, he said he won't speak to anyone... Attempt: fail!~ lol. At any rate, I totally agree with you on that part of the Napalm that was dropped/utilized as well. . . Also, there is the factors of our sleepless nights and a lot of activity seems to be from 3AM-early morning light. There was one morning I woke up at 3:37AM after having one of the most sickest, twisted dreams of being sliced up and I could actually feel the burn of the knives/blades that were being drawn across me. It was mentioned that I was having someone else's dream/event come to me... Perhaps, but this was the morning that I upon waking, had to regain myself, grabbed a cig, headed to back porch, sat in dark, Kevin came outside, we talked for about 20mins out there, came in, to find a burning sensation on the inside of my right ankle to find this is where the 3 finely spaced together scratches were freshly put onto me. I didn't realize how deep they were until over a week later, and still now, they scarred. I can't help but wonder since these dark shadowed figures are being displayed before Kevin's eyes, if they might be tied to these artifacts. Also, its been mentioned that my conscious mind <when I am awake> is too strong for them and therefore, this is why they do NOT show themselves to me and they wait to appear <to Kevin> until I am asleep.... I have seen shadowed figures out of my peripheral vision and KNOW that they are here as our Cocker Spaniel has chased one from the back of the trailer to the front door WHILE I WAS SITTING AT COMPUTER DOING SCHOOL WORK a few nights before this past Halloween. It ran on all fours, had no face, no tail, was a little taller than he is, and a little heavier in girth as well.

Sincerely,
DkPhoenix

#6 DkPhoenix

DkPhoenix

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:13 AM

Hello again, Dr. Civis!

During my cleaning/organizing of the trailer before this team gets here for this investigation tonight <prevent slip/trip/fall hazards>, I was thinking... The Asian culture believes in reincarnation: life, death, repeat. They believe their next step after mortal life is cow; hence, they do not eat cows. Kevin informed me a couple nights ago when he was at work, he works FT nights as I am FT student & am at home for almost all of these occurrences, that he has sensed and come to terms with whatever was connected to his dad was wanting the same thing from him....his death. Setting: this trailer was only owned by his dad, Robert, and was on a different piece of land when he resided in it til his death; he would wake up screaming to the top of his lungs when he was living with the family <before divorcing, moving out, etc. in a different home/location> at night as to seeing something at the foot of the bed; Linda, Kevin's mom, saw this figure herself float from the left side of the room to the right side and take stance at the foot of the bed where he lay; she asked him before divorcing and after returning back from war why he drank so much? He replied: B/c I can't sleep at night so I drink til I pass out.

Story goes: He was living in this trailer, coming from master bthrm into the hallway, drunk, "fell", hit his head and busted it against door frame to back door, laid in his pool of blood for about 12 hrs before a neighbor found him and took him to hospital. He died in the hospital about a week or so later due to cancer, not from the blow to the head but by time he had arrived to hospital, doctors informed the family that he had lost so much blood, they weren't sure they would be able to save him.

Upon the first group using their ghost box, the question was asked if he 'fell' or was 'pushed' and he clearly replied 'pushed'. Now, not saying that I believe whole heartedly in the use of these things by the way they scan the radio waves, but how ironical and coincidental could it be that something on the radio waves could be being discussed to answer each question accordingly? What are the odds of a radio station at that time of night be broadcasting something across the radio waves speaking of being 'pushed'?
Through this utilization as well is when Kevin heard his own dad's voice and hasn't heard it since before his death in Dec of 2007. He KNEW it was him. Then, upon Kevin asking: Are you mad at me? He replied: NO. <again, the likelihood of a radio broadcast issuing out such programming at precise moments?> Kevin asked: Do you like Brett? He replied: Yeah. <reference of likelihood again> We had some friends here for this first night of investigation as well and I asked: Why are you so afraid to talk? The negative, dominant, sadistic entity/spirit here replied: F Off. Again, the likelihood of THAT being on a radio frequency?......lol. We do know that this dominant one was attempting to fool us and toy with us as the audio clearly displayed the same tone, mannerism, male, negatively impacting voice seemingly to answer for the most part. However, we did get the faint replies of the others: John Scott, Henry, Mike, Robert <Kevin's dad>, Carmen <Robert's mom~ Kevin's G'ma>, and such. It was like as if they were afraid to speak up, afraid to let this dominant THING hear them or be alerted that they were relating to us. Then again, I am unclear on the findings of the dolls that no one can seem to explain surfacing....made from at least 30 yrs back and our neighbors have NO IDEA about where to find Kevin's mom or even if she is still alive, as a matter of fact. They don't speak to anyone...

Sincerely,
DkPhoenix

#7 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:23 PM

Another thought: sometimes a poltergeist may be created, then the creator dies.. This would leave it as an independent entity, a tulpa. It would have to "feed" itself in order to stay in existence and its most likely to do that via fear...So, see if anyone died in the house...it also may "trap" other spirits there as well.

#8 DkPhoenix

DkPhoenix

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:07 AM

Another thought: sometimes a poltergeist may be created, then the creator dies.. This would leave it as an independent entity, a tulpa. It would have to "feed" itself in order to stay in existence and its most likely to do that via fear...So, see if anyone died in the house...it also may "trap" other spirits there as well.

Cryst,

THANK YOU soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for that!!!!!!! Kevin's dad didn't die in this trailer or on this land, but I am sensing possibly that something bad/negative/death did happen here and I had NO IDEA of the terminology for it.......that tulpa you mentioned! I will definitely have to check into this... I am in the process of hopefully getting these artifacts from nam looked at TMW and going by the local office of a son of one of the estate owners that sold this lot to our prior owner as I am hitting barricades in the papers and he was supposed to have called me back by now. IF IT DOES turn out this was a burial site, then we are disturbing the natural balance living here. We did find WAY MORE THAN 5 are here with this last team's visit. When the cameras lit up and started recording, in the front bedroom <where Kevin seen the dark shadowed faceless male figure and the motion detectors keep going off during investigations> looked just like that shot in that 80s movie: POLTERGEIST when the family and team was downstairs looking up the stairway and there was the white mist <ectoplasm if one wants to call it that> and loads of orbs.

Blessings to you and yours!
DkPhoenix

#9 TataSacaEmpeņo

TataSacaEmpeņo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:35 AM

DkPhoenix,

In my personal experience and belief system any entity not willing to show its face is a dark entity(ghost). Dont be fooled by colors either, there are such entities that are light, but still refuse to show there face and also do not have good intentions.

Anything, and everything can be cast out. The problem is knowing what you are dealing with, and what faith system you will use to cast them out.

Many natives believed sage burning(smudging) casted out evil entities, but what people don't understand is that smudging was meant for run of the mill entities, not beefed up insanely strong ones. Smudging would just temporarily weaken them and piss those bad boys off. In those cases people feel that they are gone for a few months, then they come back stronger than before and highly BAD_WORD. Native had other rituals for stronger entities.

In my faith, we believe that the deceased/spirits/ghosts arent paranormal, or even supernatural.. Theyre just a part of nature, and you return nature to itself via nature. Hence, we cleanse houses/people with a certain mixture of herbs/plants/and natural remedies. Same applies for our rituals... Certain ones will work better on certain beings and strengths.. But I have to say, we do believe that if something dark has been taking over a person for too long seperating them could be fatal to the person, I will however say they can be sent on there way... It is just not done out of respect for the victims right to live however messed up a life they might have.

#10 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:15 PM

DkPhoenix, best of luck in your research.... Information, that is what you and your family need in the worst way right now. Who's there, why, etc. The human spirits would have to be "crossed over, thus freeing them and depriving the Poltergeist/Tulpa of that energy source. Then the Poltergeist/Tulpa could be further weakened by depriving it of the fear that its feeding on. Then you might be able to get rid of it by banishing it or some other means. (This is assuming that there is a Poltergeist/Tulpa there and not a human spirit just being an BAD_WORD.)

#11 DkPhoenix

DkPhoenix

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:07 AM

DkPhoenix, best of luck in your research.... Information, that is what you and your family need in the worst way right now. Who's there, why, etc. The human spirits would have to be "crossed over, thus freeing them and depriving the Poltergeist/Tulpa of that energy source. Then the Poltergeist/Tulpa could be further weakened by depriving it of the fear that its feeding on. Then you might be able to get rid of it by banishing it or some other means. (This is assuming that there is a Poltergeist/Tulpa there and not a human spirit just being an BAD_WORD.)

Crys,
Thank You for realizing that yes, we do need 411. However, I am finding issues with a finding a trusted medium that can relate to this thing and help us figure out what exactly the case is. We both here are sensitives. I had cast it out of the trailer and it was in ITS hiding spot UNDER the trailer and I was resting up to banish it out then seal up around the trailer, until IT IS BACK. It is making its return a little more prominent. Turning of lights on in the front bedroom by themselves. The markings are showing up on Kevin again <bruises> from when he wakes up, they have been arriving while he sleeps with NO known source/possible explanation other than this THING. Also, this past Tuesday, I was working on classwork and he kept laying down for naps and could not seem to wake up. One time, this THING had taken the dark shadowed female form and was lying in the bed next to him in MY spot! OH HELL TO THE NO! I am NOT dealing with this. We believe and are sensing that this is being sent to us and his mom from his dark witch ex. I have many other friends trying to help me cover the bases on that end.

Blessings
DkPhoenix

#12 DkPhoenix

DkPhoenix

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:15 PM

DkPhoenix,

In my personal experience and belief system any entity not willing to show its face is a dark entity(ghost). Dont be fooled by colors either, there are such entities that are light, but still refuse to show there face and also do not have good intentions.

Anything, and everything can be cast out. The problem is knowing what you are dealing with, and what faith system you will use to cast them out.

Many natives believed sage burning(smudging) casted out evil entities, but what people don't understand is that smudging was meant for run of the mill entities, not beefed up insanely strong ones. Smudging would just temporarily weaken them and piss those bad boys off. In those cases people feel that they are gone for a few months, then they come back stronger than before and highly BAD_WORD. Native had other rituals for stronger entities.

In my faith, we believe that the deceased/spirits/ghosts arent paranormal, or even supernatural.. Theyre just a part of nature, and you return nature to itself via nature. Hence, we cleanse houses/people with a certain mixture of herbs/plants/and natural remedies. Same applies for our rituals... Certain ones will work better on certain beings and strengths.. But I have to say, we do believe that if something dark has been taking over a person for too long seperating them could be fatal to the person, I will however say they can be sent on there way... It is just not done out of respect for the victims right to live however messed up a life they might have.

Tata,
Thank You for trying to help us with information also! I would like to say that we both are "sensing" the source of where this is coming from. However, it does seem to be apparent that when we do saging and reinforce the positive ones with Nag Champa, this does send it away for some time but then it does return more ticked off and makes itself more prominently known upon it's return. We are sensing that this is being sent to Kevin, and his mom now, and I am just caught in the crossfire: as would anyone else that came into the residence: from Kevin's ex, whom is a dark witch and practices Voodoo as well. I have people trying to help us from California to New York and THIS TOO SHALL PASS! I am stronger now than I was when I banished it and going to put my anger, rage, and frustration to GOOD USE this go round.

Regards,
DkPhoenix

#13 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:26 PM

I wish you good luck. Anger, properly channeled, can become a powerful tool to use. It can give you strength, so long as you don't let it turn into rage and you get out of control...rage will not help. Focus on "rightous anger" .

I wonder why this thing is being sent...

Edited by Cryscat, 14 July 2012 - 08:27 PM.

#14 the queen

the queen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:04 PM

don't know what you guys are into, but i am a pentecostal christian. have you ever tried (and i'm going out on a limb here) doing it the old fashioned way and pleading the blood of Jesus over your whole house and sprinkle holy water around and hang rosaries around? i know a LOT of people do not believe in the power of Christ, but at this point in the game what have you got to lose? it's too bad you couldn't get a hold of chip coffey (i really like him, he sounds down to earth, but i don't know how much he charges if at all) and have him try to get a handle on this. he might be able to do it over the phone. it sounds like this thing is demonic. maybe you could contact father bob bailey?

i wish you best of luck and keep us posted. this sounds scary to me and i couldn't put up with it for as long as you apparently have. it's gots to go man! btw, where exactly do you live? do you live in the south? if you bf's ex is a dark witch and knows voo doo, a lot of crap could be headed your way. you all ought to be praying about this.

Fondly,the Queen
"What a long strange trip it's been" aka Grateful Dead
The West Memphis 3 Are Free!!!!!
www.wm3.org

#15 TataSacaEmpeņo

TataSacaEmpeņo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:30 AM

Tata,
Thank You for trying to help us with information also! I would like to say that we both are "sensing" the source of where this is coming from. However, it does seem to be apparent that when we do saging and reinforce the positive ones with Nag Champa, this does send it away for some time but then it does return more ticked off and makes itself more prominently known upon it's return. We are sensing that this is being sent to Kevin, and his mom now, and I am just caught in the crossfire: as would anyone else that came into the residence: from Kevin's ex, whom is a dark witch and practices Voodoo as well. I have people trying to help us from California to New York and THIS TOO SHALL PASS! I am stronger now than I was when I banished it and going to put my anger, rage, and frustration to GOOD USE this go round.

Regards,
DkPhoenix

Well see, now thats just unfair for someone to bring voodoo into the mix and have someone else caught in the storm...

I'm going out on a limb here and apologizing beforehand to the queen for this, but in my opinion; if voodoo is involved praying to jesus wont help. Half there entities are older than jesus himself, and thats a very bad thing to have cannonized towards you.

DkPhoenix, If you'd like to fight fire with fire let me know... voodoo might be bad, but palo mayombe is worse.(and also technically the mother religion to voodoo) I'm not saying id help you hurt others im saying id help you chase off whatever voodoo they might have sent your way! (Seriously, I dont do harm to others, unless its ridiculously important that i do, like making a pedophile move out of a neighborhood full of kids)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users