• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 moonlight

moonlight

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 05:59 AM

Hi everybody, :hug:

I am new here, and have at least a zillion questions! But for now, I will save you the pain and just ask one.

On a daily basis, usually when I am in a relaxed state of mind ( hard with five children) I see these little flickers of quick light, Mostly they are blue or white. I have seen gold ones a few times too, but mostly blue. They even appear on my book if I am reading late at night in bed. And I see them sometimes when I have a visitor with me. they just flicker around the person I am talking too, and I can't help but watch them, and of course end up getting some odd looks from my guest! Especially when I was running my meditation group.

Are these spirits lights? I know there is nothing wrong with my eyes as I had them checked out.

I have seen spirits in human form, that was when I was about 11 years old, and it scared the hek out of me. And since then haven't seen them in human form. But i know I am ready to se then agian.

Will they ever show themselves to me in human form again?

Thanks for taking the time to read this and perhaps answer it.

Love and light,
moonlight

#2 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 11:12 AM

That's up to them, to choose which form to appear in. You could always ask them to take a human shape. They might do it and there is no harm in asking. Do not forget to "ask", never demand. I'm sure you know that, though.
petunia4998

#3 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 12 September 2005 - 06:01 PM

Tunia is right! Always ask, if a spirit wants to take form or be noticed...it's only if they want to. If you can try and make communication by walking around your home with a voice recorder and ask questions...you might get more of a response from your spirit friends that way in making communication.
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#4 moonlight

moonlight

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 06:11 PM

Aw thanks for replying to me.

Yes of course, it is only natural to ask politley from the living or the spirit world. After all, they are still a part of us, just moved on to a different dimension right? And to me, I still treat them as though they are humans!!

I wonder if it is not important to them to have me see them in a human form. I guess they are showing themselves in their true form.

I suppose it's not what they look like, it's how they are able to communicate with us!

Love and Light,
moonlight

#5 chunlip

chunlip

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 09:13 PM

Hi friend;

I am now a 100% believer in psychics otherwise i will not be browsing this websites for more knowledge

Though i am just a 100% skeptic as late as 2 years ago.

As a health-care-worker, my first advise to u is to have ur eyes checked properly by an opthalmologist as what u say could be a symptom of eye disease called
"floaters"

The 100% degree change in my believe is of course after many personal experience on psychics though none are frightening

My personalexperience is that many of my "spirit communication" is via IT staff such as PC.laptop, handphone and PDA
Actually it has been happening for about 6 months but i never even think that it could be due to "spirit communication last time" due to my skepticism

Very true that " What the mind do not know, the eyes will not see" or in this case, the mind will not be able to correlate

Hi everybody, :weeee:

I am new here, and have at least a zillion questions! But for now, I will save you the pain and just ask one.

On a daily basis, usually when I am in a relaxed state of mind ( hard with five children) I see these little flickers of quick light, Mostly they are blue or white. I have seen gold ones a few times too, but mostly blue. They even appear on my book if I am reading late at night in bed. And I see them sometimes when I have a visitor with me. they just flicker around the person I am talking too, and I can't help but watch them, and of course end up getting some odd looks from my guest! Especially when I was running my meditation group.

Are these spirits lights? I know there is nothing wrong with my eyes as I had them checked out.

I have seen spirits in human form, that was when I was about 11 years old, and it scared the hek out of me. And since then haven't seen them in human form. But i know I am ready to se then agian.

Will they ever show themselves to me in human form again?

Thanks for taking the time to read this and perhaps answer it.

Love and light,
moonlight

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users