• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 GhostHunter455

GhostHunter455

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 08:59 PM

Hello I am Carlisle from PA. I had an experience with a female ghost by the name of Tira. She is very gentle but lately something has gone wrong. I feel this post belongs in this category but I need help or advice, at least help me. I have not felt her presence in awhile but there is someone else in my home besides her, the only things i know about the other ghost is it's a male and he keeps talking about a girl named Katrina.

Edited by Sreedhar, 04 September 2008 - 09:22 AM.

#2 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:22 PM

Moving this to Personal Encounters.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#3 GhostHunter455

GhostHunter455

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 09:06 AM

Moving this to Personal Encounters.

thanks for correcting me vamp but can i get some advice about my encounter

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,206 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 04 September 2008 - 09:22 AM

Have you tried communicating with either of these entities?

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#5 GhostHunter455

GhostHunter455

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 02:53 PM

Have you tried communicating with either of these entities?

yes but when I'm Talking to Tira when the male comes in she disappears when talk to themale he's always talks about the girl named Katrina but now I know that Katrina was a 16 year old girl Tira Was 20 years old The Male is like late 40s early 50s when ask if their related they don't answer

#6 mikemgmve

mikemgmve

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 03:36 PM

how are you communicating with them?

#7 GhostHunter455

GhostHunter455

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 05:01 PM

how are you communicating with them?

well first i get a pencil and paper and i ask the ghosts questions and they will answer by writing on the paper

#8 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 04 September 2008 - 05:37 PM

So, you're doing automatic writing through them? How long have you been communicating with Tira and when did the male spirit show up? Do you know the history of your home, could they be previous owners?

Kira
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#9 GhostHunter455

GhostHunter455

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 07:41 PM

So, you're doing automatic writing through them? How long have you been communicating with Tira and when did the male spirit show up? Do you know the history of your home, could they be previous owners?

Kira

i've been communitcating with Tira since i was 3 years old and the male showed up about after i started 4th grade i do not know the history of my house but if at anytime i can find who Katrina was or the relationship with tira or the male spirit is i would be thankful

#10 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 03:47 PM

Perhaps Katrina and the male are related? Tira may be leaving when he comes because of some fear. Try asking her why she leaves, and if it has something to do with her death.
Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

#11 GhostHunter455

GhostHunter455

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 05:56 PM

Perhaps Katrina and the male are related? Tira may be leaving when he comes because of some fear. Try asking her why she leaves, and if it has something to do with her death.

thank you ike will ask her tonight

#12 GhostHunter455

GhostHunter455

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:10 AM

thank you ike will ask her tonight

I asked Tira and it turns out that in her 20s he and the male spirit whose name is Draven were husband and wife and katrina is their daughter it turns out that she disappears because an hour after katrina was born she died her husband was walking in the room right about the time she died and at the of late 40s early 50s Draven died at the time katrina was 16 years old when she finally commited suicide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users