• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 wickedavenged

wickedavenged

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 04:03 PM

As a kid, I grew up in a city called Sugar Land. It is right outside of Houston. I lived there from the age of 2 to the age of 17 in the same house. Across the street from my house was a house that had quite a history.

My house and family were the first in the subdivision. the house in question was built a year or so after our house. Now before our house was built, the land used to be rice patties or something like that. Before that, it was rumor that it was Indian burial grounds. (GREAT!)

The first people to live at the residence were African Americans. They were kind of nice but they had their "neighbor" problems. Well, one night the sheriff knocks on our door and starts asking my dad a butt load of questions about them people. The sheriff leaves and the guy comes over and starts yelling at my dad. My dad just shut the door on him.

A few weeks go by and come to find out, the guy killed his wife and buried her in the back yard. He also killed the first sheriff that was investigating the disappearance and shoved him in the trunk. The guy went to prision and the house went up for sale.

A young married couple moved in next. They were just starting in life and you could tell they loved each other a lot. One night they started fighting and screaming at each other, but it didn't sound human. He picked her up and trew her out the front bay window. He then jumped out the window. She got up, ran at him and stabbed him repeatidly until he shot her. Both died. The house was repainted and recarpeted. When the realtor went to show it for the first time, they said blood was everywhere seeping through the walls and carpet. The house was completely gutted and renovated.

House goes up for sale. A spanish family moves in. Husband, wife, kids and the grandmother. The wife and grandmother didn't get a long very well. One day they got into a heated argument and the wife turns to the grandmother and said "I wish you'd just die!" At that exact moment, the grandmother was struck down with a heart attack. She died.

One of the things the wife and grandmother would argue about was the fact that the wife would go sneaking around the grandmothers room. The grandmother was a widow. Her husband had been part of some spanish or mexican army. He had a sword from his services and it was priceless I guess. One day after the grandmother died, the wife went snooping into the dead ladies room. Next thing you know, the wife comes running out of the house in hystarics and goes running into our house. She swore up and down that the sword went flying through the air towards her. My dad and her husband went to check it out and sure enough, the sword was through the door to the bedroom. They moved really fast.

House up for sale. Another family buys it and moves in. To make this one quick, their very loving Rottie killed and ate their 5 year old son. So everyone thought. The dog was caged and was to be put down at the pound the very next day. Didn't happen. Something attacked and tore the dog to pieces. They swear it wasn't human.

The house sat for years. I don't think that it's been sold since. From what I understand, it's been abandoned for 10 years now. I went into that house many times. I could feel something there, but I felt safe. I even stayed there over night several times - camped out. I;m trying to get back to TX this next year. I will have to see if it's still vacant. If it is, I will take some pictures and see what comes out

Edited by mrsspookypants, 07 November 2004 - 09:22 PM.

#2 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 04:23 PM

Welcome to gv, that is a very interesting story. I hope to hear more about it when you get back to Texas.
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#3 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 01:00 AM

that's a great story. Please keep us informed as to what's going on with the house. That sounds like one that some paranormal group might want to investigate. You need to find one in Houston or get a hold of TAPS The Atlantic Paranormal Society. Here is their e-mail www. the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com . Send them an e-mail and explain the story to them and ask them if their interested in doing an investigation. They do these free of charge.If they can't maybe they can tell you someone in Texas who would be interested.

#4 little_bunny_bum_knee

little_bunny_bum_knee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 02:56 AM

Very weird! :huh: I would sure like to know what is going on in that house! Sure as hell wouldn't wanna live there myself, just find out more! You couldn't pay me to stay in that house if it's really that bad! :blink:
Little Bunny Bum Knee, hopping through Ghostvillage, scooping up the spirits, and bopping them on the head.

#5 Chaama5

Chaama5

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Reading,Crafting, Ghost Hunting and Spendig time with my family.

Posted 07 November 2004 - 12:29 PM

:unsure: Scary Stuff,

Im going to Houston in December Sugerland would be a Wonderful Day trip. When was the last time you where there

Edited by CajunKnight, 07 November 2004 - 06:05 PM.

#6 Amity

Amity

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 12:43 PM

I am in Houston and not far from Sugar Land. I am a member of a paranormal investigation team - Ghost, Inc. www.ghostsincorporated.com

I would love to get more info from you if you are willing to share.

amity_79@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Amity

(no, I did not get my handle from Amityville...it is actually my middle name :huh: )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users