Happened to a friend of a friend

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#61 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 31 May 2004 - 01:44 PM

hawk, excellent story. you obviously know quite alot about ancient egypt. i know a bit myself and i've never heard that one before about akhennaten being doomed to wander the earth until he was given access to the afterlife. pretty cool.
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#62 hawk2k3

hawk2k3

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 02:53 PM

well Egyptian authorities don't really want people to know that(mainly Paranormal people), they don't want people to be going to the place and ruining it with the visitors. I seem to know a lot more about ancient Egypt then most...A friend of mine who believes in past lives claims that's where my knowledge comes from...along with knowledge of Titanic too

#63 ladygrim

ladygrim

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 04:43 AM

that ones of urban legends 1 cus i know to turn the telly over when you see the shadow rise from the back seat with an axe argh

#64 ladygrim

ladygrim

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 04:44 AM

i know alot bout ancient egyptian my favorite past time ;) now it has steam to ghosts and paranormals

#65 hawk2k3

hawk2k3

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 02:41 PM

did you know that the Titanic is supposedly haunted by vengeful spirits.

#66 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 02:42 PM

it could be

#67 hawk2k3

hawk2k3

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 02:44 PM

I would not be suprised.

#68 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 04 June 2004 - 04:00 PM

yeah i think i read that it was the ghost of some irish workers that were killed in the construction.
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#69 hawk2k3

hawk2k3

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 09:50 PM

oh the guy who supposedly got buried alive in between the hulls(yeah it had two hulls so)?

#70 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 12:43 AM

since its underwater does it matter
Posted Image Myspace "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein Posted Image Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#71 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 06:54 AM

I thought that the guy that was trapped between walls was on the Queen Mary ???
Just a thought How would anyone know if the Titanic is haunted since it is underwater?
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#72 hawk2k3

hawk2k3

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 03:29 PM

Ask Robert Ballard...since he mentioned some wierd things happened ther when he found it(like rusticles falling where there was no rusticles). secretsign, the guy was actually trapped in the hull of the ship(Titanic had 2). I not sure if that what you meant by walls.

#73 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 10:06 AM

Wind-of-light could you join us in the chat room?
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#74 Wind of Light

Wind of Light

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Interests:Playing RuneScape is my number one hobby/interest now.<br />www.runescape.com

Posted 16 June 2004 - 10:14 AM

Wind-of-light could you join us in the chat room?

Why would you want ME to join you in the chat room??
-Du Súndavar Freohr-===================================--------------------------------------------Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?

#75 Wind of Light

Wind of Light

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Interests:Playing RuneScape is my number one hobby/interest now.<br />www.runescape.com

Posted 16 June 2004 - 10:32 AM

Ok, I dont think its an Urban Ledgan but...
There is a town(Called Hornet, Missouri)where there is a wondering ball of light called the Hornet Spooklight.  It comes out at night if you park on the side of a back road and turn your lights out.  If you are quite enough it will get on your car and stuff, FREAKY.  Anyways i went to see it one night and didnt see a thing (I was 9 and screaming and wanting to leave because i was scared)I went back when i was 12 and saw it in the distance, we drove closer to it and it kept moving away, we never got close enogh to it.  My dad saw it when he was a kid, my great aunt saw it by mistake...she had a flat, so her husband wenst to get a can of "Fix-a-Flat" and she went to sleep, she woke up because something was burning(it smelled like burnt paint) there was a glow of light on the hood of her car.  Her husband was standing there staring at it, she screamed and it took of and dissapeared....some say it is a Confederate solider looking for his head and you can see his lanteren (but after what happened to my great Aunt I dont think that is what it is)....
here is a link http://www.spookligh...com/custom.html enjoy...
its also called The Devil's Promenade..another link http://www.prairiegh...om/devprom.html
-Du Súndavar Freohr-===================================--------------------------------------------Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users