5 Points In Ohio

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Velum Quantum

Velum Quantum

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:17 AM

I have any of you ever heard of/been to this place? Ive heard plenty of stories about things happening there but have actually never been there myself.

Anyone?

#2 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 16 September 2008 - 06:27 PM

All I know about five points is that it is located in Warren County and is near Miami Ohio. Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#3 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 16 September 2008 - 06:33 PM

http://www.associate...and.html?cat=37 This website might help ya out a little. Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users