• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kennedy_cougar

kennedy_cougar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 November 2003 - 06:59 PM

I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYBODY HAS HEARD OF A NIGHTCLUB BEING HAUNTED? I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT IT TODAY AND WONDERED IF ANYBODY HERE WOULD KNOW. PLEASE POST IF U KNOW OF ANY OR HAVE EVER HEARD OF A HAUNTED NIGHTCLUB. THANX!!!!
IS IT TRUE THAT I EXIST?HERE IS THE TEST TO FIND WHETHER OR NOT YOUR MISSION ON EARTH IS FINISHED, IF YOUR ALIVE, IT ISNT.Richard Bach

#2 inaspin2

inaspin2

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 06:34 AM

If I remember rightly there was one featured on the Most Haunted tv show. It might be on their website.
Don't hold back and always know, all the answers you will unfold. What are you waiting for? Spread your wings and soar-Christina Aguilera

#3 OwlGoddess

OwlGoddess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 03:53 PM

hmm.  not sure about what state you're in, but a little bit o' digging around in local gossip and lore will eventually lead you to a pot o' haunted gold.

in oklahoma, where i lived for most of my life, there are a number of nightclubs, restaurants, and other venues that had checkered histories and stories of hauntings.  

places like the Brady Theater in Tulsa, Cain's Ballroom (also Tulsa), the InCahoots cowboy club in OKC, Indian Hills Steak House, and others are all purportedly haunted and are all certainly open for business - and a little bit of look - see spook hunting.

my best advice is to take a trip to the library and look up some old newspapers -- look for shootings, fights, or other mysterious circumstances at venues in your area.  you're almost guaranteed to find a few places to check out.

good luck - happy hunting!

OG
Life's waters flow from darkness; Search the darkness, don't run from it.--Rumi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users