2 replies to this topic

#1 Tangnefedd

Tangnefedd

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, poetry and writing

Posted 08 December 2005 - 03:01 AM

I have the weirdest of dreams and I am not claiming there is anything 'supernatural' about them, but this one was one of the strangest yet.

Last night I dreamed that the late Duke and Duchess of Windsor visited me. I knew they were long dead, but it seemed normal for them to be in my living room, talking to me. They said that due to all the abdication crisis and kerfuffle, their love for each other had waned and they no longer wished to marry, but felt that they had to go through with it as he had given up the crown for her. They wanted me to organise a memorial service for them both as they felt it was their due. I went along with it, not that organisation is my strong point! They were helping me to direct operations. I had to move a cross in the cathedral as it wasn't in the right place! Once they were satisfied with the arrangements they thanked me for my help, and said they would take it from there, then I woke up!!!!
www.y-mynach.co.uk

#2 bathory313

bathory313

So SCARED she peed down her own leg!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 08 December 2005 - 03:12 AM

Maybe this was one of those dreams that have a boatload of metaphors in it. Cool dream, though!

Kerfuffle? ;)
Posted Image

#3 Tangnefedd

Tangnefedd

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, poetry and writing

Posted 08 December 2005 - 04:03 AM

I don't know why I should dream about them, it is not as if there has been anything in the media about them recently. One bit of the dream that came back to me is that they had a little girl with them who resembled our Queen when she was small, they said she was their little girl, they didn't have any children!!!

Maybe this was one of those dreams that have a boatload of metaphors in it. Cool dream, though!

Kerfuffle?  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

www.y-mynach.co.uk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users