Leukemia & ghostly encounters?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shuggy

Shuggy

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 01:55 PM

I know this may sound crazy, but I know of three entirely different people from diferent families and locations who have had ghostly encounters. Years ago, they had all come in contact repeatedly with "something" otherwordly, ghostly. The strange thing is that all three people have been diagnosed with Leukemia. Now, I realize that I may be stretching things a bit, but I was wondering how many people out there, who have come in direct contact with ghosts have Leukemia? Growing up, my mother always said not to be scared of ghosts, "They can't hurt you." I know that to be false, they can be much more powerful than we think...but could they also contribute to blood disorders/ diseases by altering cells?

#2 jenillumine

jenillumine

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Of loving heart~ Finding my way thru the unity in the multiverse.<br /><br />Constant student of new idea's and thinking outside the box.<br />Medium in potential~ Good listener/Friend and intuitive.<br />

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:19 PM

I know this may sound crazy, but I know of three entirely different people from diferent families and locations who have had ghostly encounters. Years ago, they had all come in contact repeatedly with "something" otherwordly, ghostly. The strange thing is that all three people have been diagnosed with Leukemia. Now, I realize that I may be stretching things a bit, but I was wondering how many people out there, who have come in direct contact with ghosts have Leukemia? Growing up, my mother always said not to be scared of ghosts, "They can't hurt you." I know that to be false, they can be much more powerful than we think...but could they also contribute to blood disorders/ diseases by altering cells?

Curious did any of these 3 people that had Leukemia pass away?
I know Leukemia doesn't have a good prognosis.

Perhaps the veil was thinner around these people you knew with
Leukemia because they were closer to death than many of us?
Hence, allowing them to see beyond the veil from time to time
while sick.

As for entities causing harm or giving people disease we have so
much JUNK DNA so who knows? What could trigger what?
Love and Light~
Jennifer
Posted Image"Better to ~illuminate~ than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate." -Saint Thomas Aquinas

#3 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 11 November 2007 - 01:35 AM

This sounds to me like a good research project. I wonder, like you, if anyone has ever thought there might be physical "problems' connected to getting too close to the paranormal of all kinds.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users